Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Vardy on the wing, Hammond in a two man midfield, and they're just waltzing through our midfield at will because we're playing two strikers. The players aren't playing well but the tactics are rubbish again.

And we'd still not be able to pass to each other. None of those things stop you passing the ball three yards to a player in blue!

We're playing badly, but we're miles better than the other 2, we all know that. There's about 8 teams scrapping to avoid being the other 2.

We can't sit on the first five or six games, effectively an FA cup final every game, since then we've been horribly exposed, against the teams more on our level we're losing. All the teams we have lost against seem to have that extra little bit of everything, I don't think we're good enough to play the way we try to play. This Swansea team are apparently out of form......

Errrm... We weren't setting out to do that, we just can't pass the ball. If you can't keep possession you will do nothing but defend!!!

Erm, yes we were Babs. Hence why Vardy is playing as an actual winger, not a wide forward, Ulloa is up all on his own, the tempo has dropped astonishing levels since the first few games, and we are trying our best not tto pass it forward.

I can't believe some people can't see something that is so obvious. We have become so negative and slow in possession, THAT is why we can't pass the ball properly, especially against a quick, pressing side like Swansea.

I know you'll always defend Pearson if he's getting stick but he is massively to blame for how bad we are playing.

Archived