Jakemoore Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Ask me at the start of the season, I thought we would stay up. Ask me after the United win, I thought we'd finish mid-table. As for now, I think we'll go down. How many of you have had this rapid opinion shift?
Manwell Pablo Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Ask me at the start of the season, I thought we would stay up. Ask me after the United win, I thought we'd finish mid-table. As for now, I think we'll go down. How many of you have had this rapid opinion shift? Thought we'd scrape and still think we still will, somehow. That was without this diamond shit going on though and if that carry's on for the whole season we're going down.
Fox92 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Thought we'd stay up. Still believe we will stay up. (Regardless of whether it's survival by one point or ten points). ... I just question this pointless diamond. If we do persist with this then my opinion may be different.
Mark_w Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I've only really shifted because I'm not confident the owners will be sensible, if we keep Nigel I think we'll probably be safe before the final day. If not it depends on the appointment.
Dr The Singh Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Ask me at the start of the season, I thought we would stay up. Ask me after the United win, I thought we'd finish mid-table. As for now, I think we'll go down. How many of you have had this rapid opinion shift?I knew Pearson would revert to his usual self
Leicester Lass Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 In the 'sitting on the fence' poll I voted stay up. Changed my mind now. Nothing in the last 4 or 5 games gives me any confidence whatsoever.
StanSP Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Still think we'll stay up. Pre-season, didn't think it'd be easy. Up until and post-Utd, thought it might be comparatively easier. Since then, reality check has been had, reality has sunk in that it really won't be easy. It's gonna be a long season but it's our first time back in the Premier League in 10 years. It was never going to be easy. I have faith and hope we'll stay up be it safely or by the skin of our teeth. If we do stay up, it's another step forward to establishing ourselves in this division. Club and present staff/players will always have my backing. Especially Pearson who has got us here and clearly deserves his chance to keep us up.
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Still think we are better than 3 teams in this league.
One Legged Beaver Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Thought we would scrape survival at the beginning of the season, then thought we'd finish around 12th-14th after the United game, and now back to thinking we'll survive by a few points or so provided we keep Pearson.
1993fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I haven't made up my mind. I just know it's going to be rough. We might as well enjoy the roller coaster while we can.
Bayfox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 If pearson contiunes with this wenger stubborn streak and shit midfield we will go down.
Raj Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 thought we'd nick 17th....not sure we can even attain that the way we are playing
ImBlue Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I thought we were in trouble Then thought we would be fine Now realised were in BIG trouble. Still think we are better than 3 teams in this league. Which ones?
Tuna Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I DO think we will stay up, but not with Pearson as manager.
Tom17LCFC Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 we'll still stay up no question. just wish pearson would fvck off persisting with this diamond shit and play some wingers.
LeicesterLuke91 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Width and crosses causes problems for defenders. Watching QPR swing crosses in tormenting Man City at the back. Funnily enough they just scored as I started writing this through a good crossed ball into the box
MHC Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Still think we are better than 3 teams in this league. No we are not, probably the joint worst alongside Burnley.
Frost Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 We look like we'll never score a goal again. Thought we'd stay up at the start of the season, think I'm hoping more than thinking we'll keep our heads above water.
lestajigs Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Still think we are better than 3 teams in this league. At the minute we are just about better then burnley, but that is it
st albans fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 How anyone who has watched our last four games can say were not amongst the worst sides in this division is beyond me. we are no longer playing to our strengths and it shows. powder puff up front and predictable all over the pitch. No confidence to add to our woes. As it happens, today was a day to play Hammond (especially at his former club) and yet we persisted with the diamond and the personnel in midfield. Nearly worked? Well, had the game only been 74 mins long then we would have nicked a point. Does anyone really think we can keep a clean sheet at this level when the opposition are 'at it'? (Yes I know we did at stoke - on that basis we have another 3 this season to look forward to so that's at least another three points!) if we can't keep a clean sheet then we really have to be more positive and try and put teams on the back foot at times. That isn't going to happen against the top six or seven but against the other dozen sides, we really have to be more attack minded. Finally, has anyone been through the Swansea game to see what mahrez did that irked the boss so much? if he has no intention of bringing him on, why is he occupying a place on the bench?
roger the dodger Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 i did think we would survive but as much as it pains me to say it now i think we won.t
Kitchandro Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I'm with the OP. Thought we'd stay up, and pretty comfortably after the first few games. But my prediction has dramatically changed along with the performances. We're going down.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Never thought it would be easy but I didn't think we would struggle this much Poor tactics Poor team selection I'm starting to doubt NP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.