bellind Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Whats the point of getting promoted if we don't spend to try and stay up.
lgfualol Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I forgot to say about Vardy. Should have had a couple. I hope he isn't a one-season wonder.
1993fox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Best player on the pitch again today. There are plenty of players who should be moaning at more. Thank you. Says all I need to know about you.
ithuriel Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I really hoped Nige would keep us up but we are not getting any better, in fact all that seems to happen is the deck chairs get moved around on this steadily sinking ship and I cant see where the next win is coming from. Was this Nige being stubborn in the summer over wanting to give this squad a chance or was it a small budget by Prem standards that he had to work with?
JP the Fox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 This is truly f**king shit, NP has to go. No he doesn't! QPR drew 2-2 to Man City at home and now they've narrowly beaten us...boohoo 11 games in we're in the bottom 3. It's not over till may . Get a fookin grip!
scinnell Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Of starting 11 today, I would say 3 or 4 are up to the standards of the premiership. Who are they?
foxes_rule1978 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 If it helps, I've got a magic rock to sell you that makes football teams play well. £200. I'm very interested, do you want my card details right now?
Guest Col city fan Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Lost against the bottom side in the league after leading 1-0. Showed little to no care, hardly any desire to win the ball, hardly any will to maintain the lead - instead we invited the opposition to score at will. Schmeichel with idiotic fumbles, a back four that was a shadow of itself (when you compare it to the past few games), a strike force that doesn't deserve that name (one goal coming from a central midfielder and another from a winger). The amount of times we didn't manage to clear the ball out of our box. Juding us after today's performance, we don't deserve to be in this league. Frankly, at the moment and with this outfit, I don't know how we're ever going to get another three points until May (although the hope remains we'll turn it around before or after Christmas). Confidence is unbelievably low and we're overcomplicating things still. There is no composure and no leader on the pitch. Over and out. Jumping on the bandwagon now I see...
Babylon Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 We were not awful. We played OK. The difference at this level in quality is frightening however and we do not have the quality, it's as simple as that. You also HAVE to take your chances in the Premier league or you will get punished. Hard work and organisation will only get you so far. We had so many good chances it was laughable really. Agree with you.
Kitchandro Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I forgot to say about Vardy. Should have had a couple. I hope he isn't a one-season wonder. Yeh woeful finishing. In his defence he does get into dangerous positions, he does work hard, which is more than certain players do. But he's our best striker and he can't hit a barn door. Very worrying.
TheUltimateWinner Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I really hoped Nige would keep us up but we are not getting any better, in fact all that seems to happen is the deck chairs get moved around on this steadily sinking ship and I cant see where the next win is coming from. Was this Nige being stubborn in the summer over wanting to give this squad a chance or was it a small budget by Prem standards that he had to work with? Considering our owners targeted the champions league in years to come, I highly doubt that...
dmayne7 Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I strongly believe we'll be down come January. I'm mentally prepared for it, this league is ****ing annoying. Wait a whole week and your players/manager just let you down again. Nigel's absolutely lost it. He can't seem to motivate/raise confidence/tactics and his subs are bizarre. Sits in the stands then comes down for the last 10 minutes and we hoof. Lack of quality in the team. We have some good players but they're let down by our championship level players. Nugent is just another waste of wages. It's horrible to say and may sound like an overreaction but if Nigel goes tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised nor would I be very annoyed at the owners. I think we'll go down with him in charge anyway. He likes negative football, seems to encourage hoofing. I want to see him furious on the touchline but he just stands there like You have seen us play under Pearson before this season right? What a completely ignorant thing to say. Much like your last point. What is ranting and raving going to achieve? Maybe he's just shocked that we lost that game and we're not getting and results. Criticise him by all means because he's not getting the results needed, but at least make it a valid point.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 PulisThis potentiallyWould still give NP until chrimbo
sdb Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Some very poor memories on here, not that I didn't know it already.
JP the Fox Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 We scored today! Two good goals (3, sorry Wes) look on the brightside. We'll capitalise on this result. Keep the faith.
ChrisWoodIsClass Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Chris wood to start on Tuesday. I'm sorry but we can't keep ulloa and vardy up top, ulloa well I've never seen a player more reluctant to have a shot and vardy missed a few really good chances today! even though we scored 2 they were from midfield, give wood a chance, dire decision to not even put him on the bench today
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 I'm very interested, do you want my card details right now? Leave the money in the men's toilet at the Half Time Orange on Tuesday, you'll find it on the floor at the Filbert Street car park.
Kitchandro Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Thank you. Says all I need to know about you. That I watch us when we play? The bloke was winning tackles all over the place and moves the ball much better than most of our players. Bet you think Schlupp was amazing don't you?
pleatout Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 City fans are generally wankers aren't they? I only get annoyed because folk on here seem to think we are going to p*ss this league like we did last year. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get used to this feeling, we're going to lose a lot more than we win. We will climb off the bottom, we will get out of the bottom 3, this doesn't mean we're nailed on to stay up because we will drop back again. 4th bottom come may and kick on next season. I'll join the Pearson haters this time next year if we are in the same position.
MC Prussian Posted 29 November 2014 Author Posted 29 November 2014 That's bollox, you can moan about the quality of the performance but you can't say we weren't trying. Following the 1-1, we only tried when it didn't matter anymore. Which rarely was the case. As much as I congratulate Schlupp for the equalizer, as soon as the scoreboard said 2-2 you could tell they were going to revert to standing back and allowing QPR to have the ball for most part.
Finn Claw II Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Balotelli to score a hat trick on Tuesday. Bottom is probably where we deserve to be right now. That said, given the dross around us the season can still be saved in janruary.
Guest Col city fan Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Four points for me: 1. Those who were saying we were great and that QPR would be shite.. Have a look at yourselves. 2. Those who wanted that formation today..we've just conceded three goals 3. Those who said the Prem 'ain't all that'..have a look at yourselves. 4. Whatever style we play..we lack quality.. I simply don't think the players are good enough.
Spicer Posted 29 November 2014 Posted 29 November 2014 Who are they? I would say Cambiasso, Mahrez, Morgan. A couple of the youngsters can become that standards I think, but we don't hve time for that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.