Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Favourite - Won't be dropped.

Grow some balls Pearson.

This. It takes balls to drop the captain but ballsy decisions need to be made by the manager. Now. Wasilewski is a better defender and more of a leader! Next game either Was-Huth-Upson or Was-Huth. No excuses any more.

This probably could have gone in any of the following threads:

Calamaty morgan

Everton pre match

Villa post match

Poor awful shocking

Oldest ever defence

But this ones been running since November.shame person couldn't,t see it.even in the championship when we were defending (not that often)we looked bang average.

Wes morgans clearly out of his depth at this level. Was great last season, thank you very much, now send him back to Forrest.

Simpson should never have got into our starting 11. He doesn't offer anything going forward, even more so now we're playing with wing backs. De Leats performances earlier on in the season didn't warrant him being dropped. Get him back in!!

Wes has shown that he hasn't quite got what it takes to make the transition from top championship defender to competent premier league performer. The key for me is his lack of pace - in his defence though, the protection from our midfield has been mostly non-existent.

That said, some of the comments on here are a ****ing joke when you consider what a fantastic signing he's been. A guy who's led us in the most successful period in the last decade and yet some 'fans' are calling him a joke, a donkey and all the rest. Fine to say he's not premier standard but why insult a guy who is one of the main reasons we're in the top flight? Disgusting imho.

Wes has shown that he hasn't quite got what it takes to make the transition from top championship defender to competent premier league performer. The key for me is his lack of pace - in his defence though, the protection from our midfield has been mostly non-existent.

That said, some of the comments on here are a ****ing joke when you consider what a fantastic signing he's been. A guy who's led us in the most successful period in the last decade and yet some 'fans' are calling him a joke, a donkey and all the rest. Fine to say he's not premier standard but why insult a guy who is one of the main reasons we're in the top flight? Disgusting imho.

I couldn't give a shit was he has been, I care about what he is now. Sentimentality is what gets you relegated.

I couldn't give a shit was he has been, I care about what he is now. Sentimentality is what gets you relegated.

Completely irrelevant to what he said, god knows where you got sentimentality from. Paddy has said he's not good enough for this level, but he's been brilliant for us up until this season and doesn't deserve to be called shit, a donkey, etc etc. It's now Nigel's job to do the right thing and drop him.

Looks completely void of any confidence!

Needs a spell on the bench for a few games

He hasn't become a bad defender over night, and he was awesome last season and rightly deserved his shot at the Premiership.

It hasn't worked for him and his limitations are there for all to see.

Great Championship defender but falls short for what is required in the Prem.

Morgan simply isn't good enough at this level.

I said at the end of last season that Morgan, the Polish Snail and fat boy Moore weren't good enough at Premiership level.

But you were all too busy singing Sky Scraper with master tactician Nige to listen to the Kenster.

Completely irrelevant to what he said, god knows where you got sentimentality from. Paddy has said he's not good enough for this level, but he's been brilliant for us up until this season and doesn't deserve to be called shit, a donkey, etc etc. It's now Nigel's job to do the right thing and drop him.

At this level he is shit. At this level his is a donkey. He deserves to be called those things because at this level he is those things. Being good in the Championship is completely irrelevant to this season.

To be fair I think the lack of any protection and general inability to string a pass together makes our defender look worse than they are.  There is also the MOTD problem.  You don't see any of the blocks the defence makes just the slips that lead to a goal.

We also started off with a keeper who stands on his line and doesn't command his box.  I actually this Hamer is the best of the bunch in marshalling the defence from what I've seen.

I reckon Morgan will be out for Upson and Huth.  We'll then continue to lose so will have to find something else to moan about.

NP's white trainers blinding our players in front of goal - it's why we can't shoot straight

To be fair I think the lack of any protection and general inability to string a pass together makes our defender look worse than they are. There is also the MOTD problem. You don't see any of the blocks the defence makes just the slips that lead to a goal.

We also started off with a keeper who stands on his line and doesn't command his box. I actually this Hamer is the best of the bunch in marshalling the defence from what I've seen.

I reckon Morgan will be out for Upson and Huth. We'll then continue to lose so will have to find something else to moan about.

NP's white trainers blinding our players in front of goal - it's why we can't shoot straight

Good post.

Again Morgan becomes 'the target of the day' for the 'City faithful'.

Our back four get just about Zero protection from those in front of them.

Good post.

Again Morgan becomes 'the target of the day' for the 'City faithful'.

Our back four get just about Zero protection from those in front of them.

Again is the point.he's been shit with 5 at the back. He is the worse defender I have ever seen in the prem.

.Can you imagine the highlights of his seasons mistakes?

It is harsh but he is paid thousands of pounds a week for something he is not very good at.

Callum Davenport, Roman Vega, Titus Bramble - all worse than Morgan.

Last season and this season are completely different we have gone from dominating in games to being dominated.  Kasper has also looked suspect as has DeLeat, Moore.

I agree that Morgan but I'm not sure he should be singled out as the culprit. 

Archived