Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Out of position,reckless,not concentrating,out of his depth or any of them. He's costing us goals nearly every week and people seem to imagine it's bad luck,it's not, its because he's not good enough at defending and we will continue to leak goals with him at the back.

How is any of that relevant to the question of why he slid in? He felt it was the best way to block the cross given the position he was in. None of what you've said relates to that decision.

5times out of 10 it would of hit his hand. If you think sliding on the ground to clear a cutback with your face is good defending then You must of missed under 7s football training

You must have missed under 7s school, where kids are taught that of isn't the same word as have.

Wes has been immense for a large part of the season but has made two or three mistakes that got magnified with the bad run. Players like Mertesacker and Lovren have been far worse and probably don't have dedicated threads about their lack of ability.

Wes has been immense for a large part of the season but has made two or three mistakes that got magnified with the bad run. Players like Mertesacker and Lovren have been far worse and probably don't have dedicated threads about their lack of ability.

I'd hazard a guess that they do...

• 5 weeks later...

And why do fans think Upson will be any better?

Morgan has constantly been criticised, and in my opinion fans fail to appreciate all those blocks he has made this season, plus all those headers he wins.

Yes he has made mistakes, but in some games alongside Wasyl recently he has been solid.

To be honest Was is our only decent centre back.

Wes and Liam are not good enough although i think Liam can grow to become a decent premiership player. Upson....not had a chance here due to injury but hardly set the world on fire at Brighton.

Wes and Liam are not good enough although i think Liam can grow to become a decent premiership player. Upson....not had a chance here due to injury but hardly set the world on fire at Brighton.

Didn't they have the best defensive record? I'm not sure there's much more a defender can do.

And why do fans think Upson will be any better?

Morgan has constantly been criticised, and in my opinion fans fail to appreciate all those blocks he has made this season, plus all those headers he wins.

Yes he has made mistakes, but in some games alongside Wasyl recently he has been solid.

Wes can be very good, when he wants. But this season he often loses his composure and starts to panic. That invariably end up in him doing a stupid foul or sending the ball in the worst possible place (under the rival's feet or into our goal). I don't know why Wes became such a scaredy cat this season. And he could be awesome if he regained his composure.

Wasn't he Brightons player of the season last year .

Archived