Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

I'm not sucking up to him but I can't understand why he isn't getting more game time.

Because he isn't good enough, apart from his free kick against Sheffield Wednesday at the back end of last season, he did absolutely nothing.

He wasn't great last season, that has transpired into this season also, hence why he isn't playing.

What Leicester need to do in January is, when Mahrez and maybe Schlupp go off for a bit, is to buy two wingers, introduce Albrighton, maybe give Lawrence a crack and loan out Knockaert.

Because he isn't good enough, apart from his free kick against Sheffield Wednesday at the back end of last season, he did absolutely nothing.

He wasn't great last season, that has transpired into this season also, hence why he isn't playing.

What Leicester need to do in January is, when Mahrez and maybe Schlupp go off for a bit, is to buy two wingers, introduce Albrighton, maybe give Lawrence a crack and loan out Knockaert.

He had a decent season last season,hence why he pretty much played every game. He's possibly too slow for this division, but you cannot say he didn't play an integral part last season

He had a decent season last season,hence why he pretty much played every game. He's possibly too slow for this division, but you cannot say he didn't play an integral part last season

In the second half of last season, I'd go as far as to saying he was our worst player.

His best game was against Yeovil, apart from that it was constant mediocre performances, where you saw some good things, but had the knack of giving the ball away cheaply, and trying to take three players on when a simple pass was the best option. He is a greedy player, and I don't like greedy players.

In the second half of last season, I'd go as far as to saying he was our worst player.

His best game was against Yeovil, apart from that it was constant mediocre performances, where you saw some good things, but had the knack of giving the ball away cheaply, and trying to take three players on when a simple pass was the best option. He is a greedy player, and I don't like greedy players.

I don't think in a side who won the league so comfortably you can have a 'worst player'. They all did great. I tell you one thing about Knockaert, if he was playing in the side at the moment one thing he wouldn't do is hide. He always wants the ball which is more you can say for a lot of them at the moment.

I don't think in a side who won the league so comfortably you can have a 'worst player'. They all did great. I tell you one thing about Knockaert, if he was playing in the side at the moment one thing he wouldn't do is hide. He always wants the ball which is more you can say for a lot of them at the moment.

I thought others performed better then, his performance levels were mediocre. 

He always wants the ball, but as I said how many times does it lead to him giving it away.

We struggle to hold onto the ball now, with Knockaert in the side god help us.

He always wants the ball, but as I said how many times does it lead to him giving it away.

We struggle to hold on to the ball yes, but our struggles to create anything are worse. We don't hold onto the ball because we play Vardy on his own and a lot of the time our defenders pump long balls to him. Inevitably it comes straight back at us. Another problem is we expect too much of Mahrez. He's the only one who creates things so inevitably loses the ball because he has a go. We also lose the ball because players such as Schlupp, Nugent, are so seriously lacking in confidence.

I doubt whether Konckaert would make us lose possession any more than we already do. We might just create a bit more though. I've said several times that I think Knockaert is too slow for this league. However, I also thought players such as Vardy, Drinkwater and Wes would do well. We might as well give Knockaert a go. He can't do any worse surely. With three in the middle we are a little more compact, so we could accommodate him.

Hamer

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Simpson

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Knockaert

Mahrez

Ulloa

I would agree to this, but does Ritchie play LB as well? I still think Jeff should be playing at LB, he has looked better there than anywhere else.

I would agree to this, but does Ritchie play LB as well? I still think Jeff should be playing at LB, he has looked better there than anywhere else.

Would happily bang Schlupp in there and have Simpson play RB. Could even be an argument for De Laet RB and Schlupp LB, we may as well have as much attacking presence possible and try and outscore spurs.

Hamer

De Laet

Wes

Was

Konch

Knockaert

Drinky

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy

Play a 4-4-1-1 with Mahrez behind Vardy because those two combine very well and King needs to be dropped. De Laet in for Simpson cos simpson looks about as composed as someone with parkinsons

Who takes risks to try and break the opposition down apart from Mahrez? Does anyone commit players the way Knockaert does? Sorry, but there is most certainly a case for playing Knockaert and that is the top and bottom of it at the moment.

I still love him, but I think we need to withdraw Vardy, who try though he may, doesn't look like scoring. I've been a big critic of Nugent's apparent lack of self belief in some games, but he has played decently as a sub recently. So I'd have Nuge playing behind Ulloa on Friday.

To the defence, and in my opinion it's thanks and cheerio Konch. He's too accident prone even when not under heavy pressure. So bring Jeff back to left back.

In midfield I'm going to make the suggestion that Esteban's profile has led to our other midfielders looking to him for instruction rather than trusting their own instincts. Thus I'd go with:

Hamer

Simpson

Morgan

Was

Schlupp

Mahrez

Hammond

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Nugent

Ulloa

I go into the game, as ever, with hope, but little expectation

I still love him, but I think we need to withdraw Vardy, who try though he may, doesn't look like scoring. I've been a big critic of Nugent's apparent lack of self belief in some games, but he has played decently as a sub recently. So I'd have Nuge playing behind Ulloa on Friday.

To the defence, and in my opinion it's thanks and cheerio Konch. He's too accident prone even when not under heavy pressure. So bring Jeff back to left back.

In midfield I'm going to make the suggestion that Esteban's profile has led to our other midfielders looking to him for instruction rather than trusting their own instincts. Thus I'd go with:

Hamer

Simpson

Morgan

Was

Schlupp

Mahrez

Hammond

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Nugent

Ulloa

I go into the game, as ever, with hope, but little expectation

Been talking to a mate about all our woes and hes not having much fun either being a wolves fan !!

He seems to think VARDY is far to raw maybe need to loan him out to a championship club for a month to find his scoring boots again !

Ulloa isn't a striker that can make his own chances he's superb in the air probably our best in the air he needs to get quality crosses onto his head, Nugent isn't good enough to partner him in the premier league but he's an awesome championship player !

What about trying Powell with ulloa Albrighton and Mahrez on the wings also do we drop Cambiasso to the bench as he can pull off some superb bits of skill at times and do we put James and Drinkwater together again ??

Hamers not doing too bad at all Kasper was beginning to make some right howlers and now he's got some competition now to up his performances.

But the most frustrating thing about city is why do we up our tempo when we're down and with five or ten min left we go hell for leather !??

We certainly need to find a striker or two and new defensive players but reading most posts on here we need to change the complete squad and get PULLIS in but I don't think PULLIS is the answer!!

But come on city sort it out !!

Archived