Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

That may be but we don't currently have any midfielder performing better, so he should play. We could do better in every department, which is why we are bottom.

Agree on the latter.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him play, so long as we have 2 other CMs in with him so we don't have to rely on him going forward.

P.s any spurs fans coming here to mock us just remember you'll be getting this sung at you anyway when your 0-3 up...

Your not that special we lose every week...

We lose every week,We lose every week...your.not that special we lose every week....

Would happily bang Schlupp in there and have Simpson play RB. Could even be an argument for De Laet RB and Schlupp LB, we may as well have as much attacking presence possible and try and outscore spurs.

Schlupp at Lb agreed. I also agree that outscoring is probably our only way to win currently. Our deference isn't good enough to keep Spurs out. In our case attack may be the best form of defense.

I see all the bullshit articles are coming out now.

Nugent - Thanking the Blue Army ahead of Leicester v Tottenham.

Schlupp - We'll stick together.

Simpson - We're positive.

Pearson - We will turn this round.

I really don't want to hear it, they're soundbites, do the talking on the pitch don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

I understand they are interviewed and articles are made from those interviews, I know we've had all the discussion about outlets to the fans with all the Stringer bullshit, e.t.c, but i'd rather they just refused the interviews and knuckled down.

We don't get all that many articles when we're doing well and I don't wanna hear it when we're struggling. Just the headlines wind me up.

I really don't want to hear it, they're soundbites, do the talking on the pitch don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

I understand they are interviewed and articles are made from those interviews, I know we've had all the discussion about outlets to the fans with all the Stringer bullshit, e.t.c, but i'd rather they just refused the interviews and knuckled down.

We don't get all that many articles when we're doing well and I don't wanna hear it when we're struggling. Just the headlines wind me up.

Matt, as always I agree with you

utter tripe

Are you serious, thinking that Konch is our best option at LB?

Absolutely. The alternative is Jeff fcuking Schulpp who got ass raped at left back against half decent Championship wingers.

Konchesky up until Saturday had defended ok for us.

Absolutely. The alternative is Jeff fcuking Schulpp who got ass raped at left back against half decent Championship wingers.

Konchesky up until Saturday had defended ok for us.

agreed, konchesky has been solid enough for us all season and i dont think we should be letting one mistake (albeit a big mistake) change our opinions on him. It's funny, not many people thought he was a massive liability before the hammers game.

we're a fickle bunch

Haha a classic can't win situation when you're asked a question by the media. Give a positive answer and be told you should do your talking on the pitch, give a realistic/negative answer and the manager has lost the dressing room.

Agreed. Can't believe anyone genuinely gives a single shit about what gets said in most of them.

agreed, konchesky has been solid enough for us all season and i dont think we should be letting one mistake (albeit a big mistake) change our opinions on him. It's funny, not many people thought he was a massive liability before the hammers game.

we're a fickle bunch

I'm amazed that anyone could have watched more than half a dozen of our games this season and come to the conclusion that Konchesky has defended well for us, and only made one error. He is woefully substandard.

Archived