Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

38 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Hope you have a great time fella :thumbup:

Thanks mate, I feel like I need a relaxing one and with spending a week helping to build a school and the next travelling to 4 different cities it’s going to be chaos. Really can’t wait, should put a few things into perspective.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

3 days till Cambodia, having a properly crap week so get me on that plane.

That's come round really quickly, hope you have a fab time and get as much out of it as you're putting in. I want to see plenty of pictures please ?

7 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

That's come round really quickly, hope you have a fab time and get as much out of it as you're putting in. I want to see plenty of pictures please ?

It really has, seemed like a lifetime away when I signed up for it.

I’m sure a few pictures will make their way on here.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Thanks mate, I feel like I need a relaxing one and with spending a week helping to build a school and the next travelling to 4 different cities it’s going to be chaos. Really can’t wait, should put a few things into perspective.

200w.gif

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bb501a57347756e77

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Mallorca for 3 nights with my lovely new woman later on in October. You'll be pleased to know that she's a Leicester lass, we met briefly as teenagers and 31 years later we found each other. 

Dirty weekend away. Nice one. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Mallorca for 3 nights with my lovely new woman later on in October. You'll be pleased to know that she's a Leicester lass, we met briefly as teenagers and 31 years later we found each other. 

Edit: you’ve been stalking the living day lights out of her and she’s given in lol. Enjoy mate.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Sincerely, I am the luckiest guy alive.

Well chuffed for you mate. Good things come to those who wait :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Nice one, Peaky, I’m pleased for you. 

Whereabouts in Majorca are you going?

On 05/10/2018 at 20:30, HighPeakFox said:

Hotel in Can Pastilla, going to wander about Palma and get the train to Soller etc...

The orange express is sensational.