Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

I can see us spending more but suesuerely on defenders or wide players.

Haven't conceded a goal in 4 games except for Gerrard's dodgy pens. Apart from that Spurs free kick Hamer is looking the business and that difference in style from glued to his line Schmeichel is helping the defence out

Obviously we need to build there though because we're hardly flush with options

Widemen

Schlupp/Lawrence

Mahrez/Albrighton

Knockaert

Any more and we start collecting players leading to a fat squad with some demotivated players upsetting the apple cart. Obviously Laurence could be loaned out tho

df4c8f1e320770cf89900c046f638e91.jpg

This was from a Japanese media page, translated by google, hence why it makes no sense. But the general jist of this is that the player himself has rejected the contract.

No it isn't. It says it's the highest value bid Mainz have ever turned down. Mainz. The club.

df4c8f1e320770cf89900c046f638e91.jpg

This was from a Japanese media page, translated by google, hence why it makes no sense. But the general jist of this is that the player himself has rejected the contract.

It doesn't say he turned down the contract.... "Mainz have turned down an offer for Okazaki, the bid was the highest amount they'd received"

Mainz have declined the offer, rumoured to be in the double digit million Euro range - they're not willing to let Okazaki leave (for now), as he is their top scorer and they claim it'd be hard to find a suitable replacement in the January transfer window:

http://www.nullfuenfmixedzone.de/okazaki-zu-leicester-city-mainz-05-sagt-nein

Yes we would have? Sky sports reported two days ago that personal terms have been agreed

So we have made him an offer that has been agreed.

But they don't want to sell him so why would they let us talk to him.

If that sky report is true we are going to get in big trouble.

So we have made him an offer that has been agreed.

But they don't want to sell him so why would they let us talk to him.

If that sky report is true we are going to get in big trouble.

What was said in sky that personal terms were agreed along with payment. This was while the Defoe fiasco was taking place, maybe Mainz have thought twice but thats what was said.

What was said in sky that personal terms were agreed along with payment. This was while the Defoe fiasco was taking place, maybe Mainz have thought twice but thats what was said.

Was not having a go at you joe I just think sky have it all wrong.

Surely if we are offering that amount let's say €12 millions euros which is about £10 million pounds. If you pay a cut price that Toronto want & put Jermaine Defoe on a 2 year contract with the wage demands he wants. the figure would come close to this anyway wouldn't it?

Edit- having quickly worked it out if we meet Toronto's asking price (£3,000,000) & offer Defoe £70,000 a week. (Shit loads I kbow) the combined figure comes to £10,000,000 the same amount I would imagine we've offered for this lad.

Surely if we are offering that amount let's say €12 millions euros which is about £10 million pounds. If you pay a cut price that Toronto want & put Jermaine Defoe on a 2 year contract with the wage demands he wants. the figure would come close to this anyway wouldn't it?

Edit- having quickly worked it out if we meet Toronto's asking price (£3,000,000) & offer Defoe £70,000 a week. (Shit loads I kbow) the combined figure comes to £10,000,000 the same amount I would imagine we've offered for this lad.

Defoe is 4 years older and has injury issues and has no re-sale value. It would be a very short term signing.

Thought I heard Toronto want 6m

Archived