Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I love Kramaric, think he's got some talent and potential. However, some of the pining after him in the match thread was pathetic, he's done nothing to warrant being brought on as a game changing substitute.

He never will if do anything if never comes on will he? I find it strange you are criticising folk that want a player at Leicester to do well.

He never will if do anything if never comes on will he? I find it strange you are criticising folk that want a player at Leicester to do well.

There's wanting a player to do well and then there's blindness to the fact he hasn't warranted a place.

We're top. We've the leading scorer in the premier league. He has two strike partners who work with him well. We, demonstrably, can survive without our Lord and savior kramaric.

a nice theory but it's never just "wanting a leicester player to do well". the loving for kramaric means that the equilibrium in the world means someone has to take the hit. it's not just "kramaric could do something good here" (which he has never proven, btw) it's "kramaric would do well better than okazaki here he's shit why isn't krama playng claudio is clueless". 

which is moronic. especially as has been said, kramaric is a massive downgrade compared to our current level of performance. 

If Vardy left in the summer I could see us performing perfectly well with Okazaki playing the Vardy role, Kram taking the number 10 as long as we hold onto Mahrez.

Way to twist my words, the uproar for him to come on was from those who wished Okazaki hadn't stepped on the pitch. Pretty ironic you're accusing me of not wanting a Leicester player to do well.

Honestly believe he has the potential to score 15+ a season if he is starting every game, we seen glimpses when he first signed and how we could turn 10 times in the box with the ball. (a bit like Mahrez in that aspect) 

His confidence though is now shot to pieces and when he does get a cameo he is poor, as soon as he has one poor touch when he comes on his head goes. I honestly believe if he played 5 on the spin, scored a few, his confidence would rise and he and Vardy will be banging them in for fun.

On the other hand how can you risk changing a squad that is top of the league at Christmas. 

The rise of Jamie Vardy after his early struggles has taught us not to write anybody off totally, I think a loan move for Kramaric would be ideal.

Agree with this, same old story, let's give people time, there's a long list of players who fans wrote off, Vardy, Drinky, Schlupp, Morgan first half last season. Kram just needs to get his head down and graft, which the fact he made the bench shows he has hopefully been doing but only the management know that. He's clearly got talent

Kramaric will never make it here and when we get another striker he'll go on loan or be sold. I don't see why people still think he's going to get a run of games he's not good enough.

I don't see why people still think he's not good enough to get a run of games based on what little we have seen of him

I don't see why people still think he's not good enough to get a run of games based on what little we have seen of him

not fast,tall or strong. Good on the ball and skilful yes but he prats about to much he's to predictable. Ulloa got his chance at Newcastle one goal and assist even shinji is putting good performances now. Do doo even took his chance. The manager see the players every day he knows who the best players are.

And said as though it's fact.

Nobody is demanding Kramaric replaces one of our strikers. Just that they want to see him play regularly and see what he can do. Suggestions that he can't do what Okazaki does are premature. We have seen him graft in games up front alone, of course it is yet to be seen whether he can stick his foot in as often.

Just because he isn't playing it doesn't make him shit. We have lost only 2 games in 26 and are the most free scoring team in the league, of course nobody expects him to dislodge those who have built that run.

It's just that he MIGHT be even better than what we have if he is allowed a run of games in a favourable formation and can get some confidence.

And before you say 'well Ranieri has seen him in training he obviously doesn't rate him' that's got nothing to do with it. You don't know that. It might simply be the fact that a) as I said above, he can't be shoehorned into a winning team and b) training is not the same as match performances.

And said as though it's fact.

Nobody is demanding Kramaric replaces one of our strikers. Just that they want to see him play regularly and see what he can do. Suggestions that he can't do what Okazaki does are premature. We have seen him graft in games up front alone, of course it is yet to be seen whether he can stick his foot in as often.

Just because he isn't playing it doesn't make him shit. We have lost only 2 games in 26 and are the most free scoring team in the league, of course nobody expects him to dislodge those who have built that run.

It's just that he MIGHT be even better than what we have if he is allowed a run of games in a favourable formation and can get some confidence.

And before you say 'well Ranieri has seen him in training he obviously doesn't rate him' that's got nothing to do with it. You don't know that. It might simply be the fact that a) as I said above, he can't be shoehorned into a winning team and b) training is not the same as match performances.

but as it stands he's 4th choice and 5th choice as soon as we get another striker so sadly I don't think he'll get the chance.

I still think he could add something and wherever he goes in January I'm sure he'll find the net a lot. He's not really be given a chance as the run of games he got under Nige were hardly a fair assessment based in the formation. That said if he hadn't tried that stupid chip at west ham or if he'd buried the chance vs Arsenal he might have played more.

There is a lot of presumption on here, and posting of thoughts, in way, to make opinions ..facts.

Strange because this fan forum like many, dislike this kind of reporting from the media of construing

an opinion then trying to make it a fact.

Look, I can only go on either reports from the club or manager, sometimes even trying to read,

between the lines.

Fact.. Ranieri both on BBC, Sky then later in the Leicester Merury.

He spoke about the squad and close Fringe players...I wont go word for word, but Claudio said

He was more than Happy with Kramaric,but at the moment the 2 positions, where we could use

him are occupied, with players who for me (claudio) are playing exceptionally well.

We need players like him, ready to jump in, and at present to compete for what might only

be a position on the Bench, which for no major reason I will also rotate.After new year, I am

sure we will need these players, we have quality in the squad, and its these players who

need patience, we are very luck at present not to have the W.Ham situation.

What I will understand, if any player comes into my office, we discuss the matter, if any single

player ask for alone or transfer, it must be taken seriously, these squad players want to play

football, so I wouldnt be upset, its my job to persuade them, it is worth staying.

This coming January, we wont be selling to then, just replace unknown or like for like.

Kramaric I want here.

That said, I for one wont speculate, or make an opinion on someone, who hasnt had but

an handfull of games...ok, ok a few more, but know run in the team.

If Vardy left in the summer I could see us performing perfectly well with Okazaki playing the Vardy role, Kram taking the number 10 as long as we hold onto Mahrez.

It seems a lot more likely that Mahrez would be the one leaving in the summer based on age and skill set. 

Kram has just found himself in the unlucky position of playing behind a striker in the form of his life and 2 other more experienced strikers who aren't scoring a lot but are working pretty well with Vardy.

Could see him getting some minutes over the coming weeks with 3 games in 7, followed by the FA Cup though, assuming he isn't sold or loaned by then. 

There is a lot of presumption on here, and posting of thoughts, in way, to make opinions ..facts.

Strange because this fan forum like many, dislike this kind of reporting from the media of construing

an opinion then trying to make it a fact.

Look, I can only go on either reports from the club or manager, sometimes even trying to read,

between the lines.

Fact.. Ranieri both on BBC, Sky then later in the Leicester Merury.

He spoke about the squad and close Fringe players...I wont go word for word, but Claudio said

He was more than Happy with Kramaric,but at the moment the 2 positions, where we could use

him are occupied, with players who for me (claudio) are playing exceptionally well.

We need players like him, ready to jump in, and at present to compete for what might only

be a position on the Bench, which for no major reason I will also rotate.After new year, I am

sure we will need these players, we have quality in the squad, and its these players who

need patience, we are very luck at present not to have the W.Ham situation.

What I will understand, if any player comes into my office, we discuss the matter, if any single

player ask for alone or transfer, it must be taken seriously, these squad players want to play

football, so I wouldnt be upset, its my job to persuade them, it is worth staying.

This coming January, we wont be selling to then, just replace unknown or like for like.

Kramaric I want here.

That said, I for one wont speculate, or make an opinion on someone, who hasnt had but

an handfull of games...ok, ok a few more, but know run in the team.

A great assessment like your posts

Archived