Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

out at 'uddersfield

looking at the squad I think he might have to go on the bench, unless schlupp or james come back we've got exactly 18 fit players

maybe an academy player gets an opportunity

Schlupp is out James is fit whether they'll pick him is another matter

Ah yeah course, recalled him didn't we

not that I've seen

actually dodoo's back, claudio seems to like him

loan expired today, will he have trained with the team at all? Plus he's used as a winger, we have Dyer available

Kramaric ..... New Leicester star takes feb 2016 by storm.The foxes are still suprising pundits.

Vardy, Mahrez injuries have not put a stop on Ranieris boys ambitions.

5 goal Ulloa, and wonder reserve Kramaric helps himself to two braces and 3 single goals in 7 games.

Inler completes the PL rout with penalties against Man.city and Arsenal.

Klopp drewls over this Croation who came from nowhere, to bury his liverpools unbeaten run.

Kramaric, flex his muscles now in the PL, after successfull run in the FA cup, notching his first brace

against Tottenham, then an hattrick in the last round......Mark Lawrence has the foxes looking at the

double, predicting since Sept 2015 not a single win for Leicester.

Shearer, and Lineker sent him a get well card.

Ranieri confirms that Kramarics run, and Vardys successfull return after injury, means Leicester are no

longer interested in Lewandoski.

And has informed Barcelona to keep away from Kante and James.

Sorry thats it, no more..!!!!! my crystal ball is just rebooting.

Who's Mark Lawrence?

I was thinking that. We've also got an extra spot even with him included haven't we? Who takes that?

2 GKs, (Schlemiel, Schwartzer), 5 Defenders (Fuchs, Benny, Simpson, Morgan, Wasyl), 6 midfielders (Mahrez, Kanté, King, Albrighton, Dyer, Inler), and 4 Forwards (Vardy, Ulloa, Krammy, Shinji) is 17.

edit: I'm a liar and forgot about King.

Bury is playing in Essex tonight. Are people sure he's actually back?

his loan expires today, so maybe their game tonight is his last

2 GKs, (Schlemiel, Schwartzer), 5 Defenders (Fuchs, Benny, Simpson, Morgan, Wasyl), 5 midfielders (Mahrez, Kanté, Albrighton, Dyer, Inler), and 4 Forwards (Vardy, Ulloa, Krammy, Shinji) only gets us to 16. 

I assume it will be we'll have to pick up a CM from the academy.

King definitely out then?

2 GKs, (Schlemiel, Schwartzer), 5 Defenders (Fuchs, Benny, Simpson, Morgan, Wasyl), 5 midfielders (Mahrez, Kanté, Albrighton, Dyer, Inler), and 4 Forwards (Vardy, Ulloa, Krammy, Shinji) only gets us to 16.

I assume it will be we'll have to pick up a CM from the academy.

Don't forget king as well...

As long as Vardy doesn't pick up another yellow card in 2015 he'll be okay.

One caution away

PLAYER CLUB CAUTIONS NEXT FIXTURE Jamie Vardy Leicester City 4 Everton (19/12/2015)

Suspensions are automatically imposed for accumulating 5, 10, or 15 cautions in a season. There are cut-off dates for receiving a sanction as a result of accumulated cautions. They are:

CAUTIONS  CUT OFF DATES (Inclusive) 5 (Premier League)
31 December 5 (Football League, National League, Steps 2-4)
30 November 10 (Premier League, Steps 2-4)
2nd Sunday in April 10 (Football League, National League)
2nd Sunday in March 15 End of Season

For example, a Premier League player earning their fifth caution of the season on or after 1st January would not earn any ban. However, if they received ten cautions by the second Sunday in April, a ban would apply. Players who receive 20 or more cautions in a season shall be required to attend a Regulatory Commission.

Please note, The FA WSL does not have cut-off dates. Automatic suspensions for players of WSL teams accumulating 5, 10, 15 cautions etc will take effect at any stage during the WSL Season.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions#X1or5SIKPGlf2LEi.99

Archived