Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

He looks to me like he isn't quick enough.. isn't strong enough and he isn't ruthless enough.

Really don't see him coming on any time soon. Unfortunate.

Except he ran and actually looked quick when he was pressing (and actually pressing unlike some of the other appalling players).

Praising or criticizing him after 10 mins offering nothing individually, in a side offering nothing, just shows the bias of certain posters.

The only thing noticeable in his 10 mins today was the fact he played deeper than okazaki, in a 'natural' number 10 role.

But was the Kram's intelligence? Or ranieri's instruction? We won't know unless someone asks claudio.

I must have been watching a different game, he didn't look any better than any of our strikers today. Need to loan him out and get someone else still imo.

I find this crazy, people say kramaric ist good enough based on 10 minutes here and there but think Okazaki is alright based on doing very little game in game out.

Kram for me is not long term, showed promise last season but does not have quite enough in his locker to steal a first team place but fair play to him, he does try.

Seriously think we need to invest in a new striker, Ulloa and Shinji cant make that second striker role their own either, though they are still good squad players.

Archived