Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

seriously lads hes nowhere near ready. we would have a player just as ready playing for the local pub team

I seem to remember him scoring against a certain Arsenal team last season and the final goal of last season v QPR - unless that was a different player from Croatia with the same surname??

If he goes, he goes, we will need a replacement.

Vardy will more than likely get a huge offer in the summer.

Ulloa is 29 and can't play up front on his own and lacks pace

Shinji seems to just cause trouble to defence and doesn't really have goalscoring ability, also lacks some pace

I personally think we should be playing Kramaric, even if it's just 10 minutes here and there and end of games. He's young, he seems to look as if he has ability and isn't afraid to shoot (Shinji seems a little scared) and he probably has the fitness to keep up (or at least will do eventually)

As everyone said, if he doesn't get games over December, he will be off in January, which makes me nervous as they might not bring anyone else in. One injury from Vardy and we will struggle to score.

Maybe Claudio has told Kramaric, he will play once Vardy has finished his record breaking streak ?

I personally think we should be playing Kramaric, even if it's just 10 minutes here and there and end of games. 

Substitutions can change a game and are a key part of modern football .....    we can't really waste that to give someone 10 minutes here and there to keep him happy.

He should be doing it on the training field .....     and by all accounts he hasn't.

The argument that he 'has quality' is a bizarre one. We have yet to really see it, a few notable exceptions aside, and since when does being in possession of quality demand a first team spot? Look back at Michael Johnson's highlight real. He 'had quality'. He was not deserving of a place in our side, however, for reasons beyond that.

That is the case with Kramaric. He can 'have quality' til the cows come home, he isn't playing because of the application. Ulloa has proven he is capable of scoring in the big games and over a season. Kramaric, Arsenal aside, has a goal against a relegated and 4 - 0 down QPR in an end of season romp. The two are very different.

All this talk of 'having quality' and it is mainly based on a career in a very different country and league and one goal in the league. If Kramaric 'has quality' then why has he lobbed the ball into a goalkeepers arms too many times to count. Is this 'quality'?

I feel the patience and support being shown is a symptom of English football fandom at the minute, fancy foreign name? big price tag? Must have FLAIR and be 'quality' and devil may care about the actual displays on the pitch.

He hasn't been good enough and probably won't be for us, let it go.

The argument that he 'has quality' is a bizarre one. We have yet to really see it, a few notable exceptions aside, and since when does being in possession of quality demand a first team spot? Look back at Michael Johnson's highlight real. He 'had quality'. He was not deserving of a place in our side, however, for reasons beyond that.

That is the case with Kramaric. He can 'have quality' til the cows come home, he isn't playing because of the application. Ulloa has proven he is capable of scoring in the big games and over a season. Kramaric, Arsenal aside, has a goal against a relegated and 4 - 0 down QPR in an end of season romp. The two are very different.

All this talk of 'having quality' and it is mainly based on a career in a very different country and league and one goal in the league. If Kramaric 'has quality' then why has he lobbed the ball into a goalkeepers arms too many times to count. Is this 'quality'?

I feel the patience and support being shown is a symptom of English football fandom at the minute, fancy foreign name? big price tag? Must have FLAIR and be 'quality' and devil may care about the actual displays on the pitch.

He hasn't been good enough and probably won't be for us, let it go.

His header v Villa in the cup was pretty boss as was his neat beat of skill to get the ball back into the box for kingy to smash in against West Ham last season.

I still feel like he's done a disservice, last season his run in the team came when Nigel still thought we could defend our way to safety with a lovely 5 4 1 formation.

I can't think other than a poor attitude why he isn't making the bench. It's such a shame but it really doesn't seem like it will work here, he came here because he expected to have more chance to play up top than at Chelsea. Oddly enough, it probably would have been the other way round ha.

It is quite funny that he would have had more game time at Chelsea by now...

Speaks volumes about the difference in quality of strikers between the two sides...

Popular belief holds that he said '**** Abramovic' - which wouldn't have been a great career move at the Bridge, but then the same sources would also have you believe that he's 'Leicester's new hero'. I wonder if Mourinho knows? 

Anyway, I like Kram and am still convinced that he needs game time at this level and potentially can offer more than Shinji and Leo. Watching from high in the stands at home to Swansea last year he was very, very impressive and his goals away to Villa (when he was marooned up front) and Arsenal were both exceptional. Perhaps Claudio can see the same things lacking in his game as Nige, but from what little we've seen, his natural talent is undeniable.

Anyone who thinks he isn't good enough should have a look at the YouTube compilation of him at the emirates last season

I really hope he stays long enough to get his chance as I am certain there is a good player in there (perhaps very good). He needs a month out on loan to sharpen him up and I wonder if the fact that vards has these niggles has held this back.

Let's face it, Kramaric leaving will be dependent on bringing someone in first. We won't leave ourselves with 3 strikers for the rest of the season when we play 2 up front, especially with Vardy having a few niggling injuries. He comes across as the type to get up and play on after having both his legs broken in a tackle so a few niggles won't stop him but even so, we'll need more than one back up striker.

Haven't been online for months but have followed the Kramaric situation, being as I'm a Croat supporter. I was actually hoping he'd leave in the summer, knowing when Okazaki  came in and Pearson left that he was pretty much a bench warmer at best. Didn't expect that he'd not even be worthy of that.

What I will say is that he is definitely gone, not literally, but from the first team in his mind and Ranieri's. He has left many hints on his Facebook page and in the Croat press hinting that he'll be gone in the summer, either on loan or permanently. He wants to go, and they don't want him, so it's best for everyone. He wants to play for Croatia at the Euro's, and he has been told he has to be a regular starter for club to have any chance, so he has even talked of going back to Croatia

It started promisingly, but he's not suited to this team. That doesn't mean he's not suited to the prem, just not a team that plays the style that this team does. Now if you listen to Steve Nichol and co on ESPN they say Vardy doesn't suit any other top side in the prem because he needs to play in a team where he can use his speed and get in behind defences. Kramaric is the opposite, he suits a team that is more intricate and plays neatly around the penalty box. It's just not a match, that simple. He's better than Bosko Balaban, but he's not fast enough to be used as a replacement for Vardy, or can he hold it up like Ulloa. So basically, he's gone

I can see him moving on and becoming world class and us to be all like "oh crap" he's had one proper chance were he had a good run of games for us and that chance was where he was a lone striker in a 5--4-1 he got two goals in that period which I think is an okay return given the circumstance. Since then he's had a few cup games and the odd minute here and there. We either need to give him a shot in the whole behind Vardy, and by a shit I mean at least two consecutive games or get rid and let hindsight do it's magic.

Sorry but Kramaric will never be world class. There must be a fundamental flaw in his game when a coach manager who has managed some of the bigger clubs in Europe just doesn't even put him on our bench. Played in the capital one cup was average at best and was subbed off at Bury away West Ham at home. If he wants to go as has been mooted let him go. If he does make it elsewhere good luck to him but his style of play is not suited to the premiership.

Anyone who thinks he isn't good enough should have a look at the YouTube compilation of him at the emirates last season

Look at Mark De Vries's highlight reel against Spurs in the cup.

A Youtube video is not and never should be a barometer of which you form an opinion on a player.

Archived