Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Here's an interesting thought.

Esteban has won titles in Spain and Italy.

Perhaps he fancied winning a third in England.

No chance a team with any chance of doing that would have taken him once inter released him

But now he has proved his fitness at PL level, maybe his old mate at Chelsea would give him that opportunity?? Guess it depends how much he wants to play weighed up against how much he wants to win something here.

If the report is correct that he wants to stay in England, I can only see that being with us or with a team that can win the title.

Sounds ridiculous but perhaps it isnt ??

No chance a team with any chance of doing that would have taken him once inter released him

But now he has proved his fitness at PL level, maybe his old mate at Chelsea would give him that opportunity?? Guess it depends how much he wants to play weighed up against how much he wants to win something here.

If the report is correct that he wants to stay in England, I can only see that being with us or with a team that can win the title.

Good point! Seems strange wording otherwise

If he was taking up the option of a 2nd year here, then it would say if he was going to continue playing it would be with LCFC as opposed to in England

Hard to see what the point of him playing for any team over us other than Arsenal, Chelsea, United or Man City is. Question is would any of them have him? On a free and 40-50k a week I think there's a decision to be made, but then does he want to play only half/less games in what will possibly if not probably be his last season at the top level? I think I'd stay with us if I was him.

I hear he personally wants to stay. Loves it here, loves being the number one and if it was all down to him he would definitely give it one more year without question.

Without doubt the way he has been treated and the reaction has made it an easy decision for him.

But he has a family, and it is a family decision rather than just his, so this is why it is taking time.

I hear he personally wants to stay. Loves it here, loves being the number one and if it was all down to him he would definitely give it one more year without question.

Without doubt the way he has been treated and the reaction has made it an easy decision for him.

But he has a family, and it is a family decision rather than just his, so this is why it is taking time.

Where do his family live?  I can get rid of the problem.

Interesting....VERY INTERESTING....just look at his face!!! (for those over 40 years old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMmQk2lK_Ks

(from 0.40 seconds)

I can't imagine this guy would move to another club in this league. The top clubs won't change their midfield to fit him in for one year, and the rest of the clubs aren't going to offer anything more than we are. He's developed a connection with us and it seems that's what's important to him.

I can't imagine this guy would move to another club in this league. The top clubs won't change their midfield to fit him in for one year, and the rest of the clubs aren't going to offer anything more than we are. He's developed a connection with us and it seems that's what's important to him.

Agreed. Although I never knew this, I have come to find out that a connection with the club can play a massive part. He has really enjoyed the fact the locals have really taken to him.

I read somewhere he was on £4m a year whilst at Inter, which equates to 80k a week.Given the quality he has surely one of the top clubs will offer him a deal around 50/55k a week for one year. I can see United doing that, because they could benefit with a player like that.

I have heard the same, he has really enjoyed it here, his nipper is doing really well at school, but Mrs C may need more time to consider; particlarly if Cambiasso has had offers from better parts of the world than Leicester.

I have heard the same, he has really enjoyed it here, his nipper is doing really well at school, but Mrs C may need more time to consider; particlarly if Cambiasso has had offers from better parts of the world than Leicester.

"Better parts of the world than Leicester" ???????

Is there a better part of the world than Leicester? 

Another year in Leicester for Mrs C or several million and a happy wife in Latino flavoured Miami?

She can go there while Cuchu stays in Leicester from August through next May--he can't risk getting sunburn on his bald head.

I'm not claiming to be ITK, but a friend of a friend knows the people who own the house that Esteban lived in last year, just off London Road.

Cambiasso phoned them up when a guy came round to read the electricity meter, he didn't have a clue what was going on apparently and wanted to make sure that it was genuine and to find out where the meter was!

Anyway, from what I'm led to believe, his original contract with us was quite complex and includes a second year, but he has the option to walk away.

The good news is, and I might be reading too much into this, the rental agreement has been extended by another year.

It could well be to house another player though.

I'm not claiming to be ITK, but a friend of a friend knows the people who own the house that Esteban lived in last year, just off London Road.

Cambiasso phoned them up when a guy came round to read the electricity meter, he didn't have a clue what was going on apparently and wanted to make sure that it was genuine and to find out where the meter was!

Anyway, from what I'm led to believe, his original contract with us was quite complex and includes a second year, but he has the option to walk away.

The good news is, and I might be reading too much into this, the rental agreement has been extended by another year.

It could well be to house another player though.

That's all very interesting, but any idea what the interior's like? I bet he's got one of those rotating circular beds and stockpiles wet-wipes. All aboard Esteban's love train... CU-CHU!

Archived