Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

The 2010 CL final is on Sky Sports right now, and he looks class. Definitely had a more deeper role there but he set up a number of attacks for the likes of Sneijder and Milito. His positional play is outstanding and the role he played then and for us, I think he can be at the top of his game for another 2/3 seasons at least. How did we get a player of his quality?

The 2010 CL final is on Sky Sports right now, and he looks class. Definitely had a more deeper role there but he set up a number of attacks for the likes of Sneijder and Milito. His positional play is outstanding and the role he played then and for us, I think he can be at the top of his game for another 2/3 seasons at least. How did we get a player of his quality?

:pearson:

A key factor in this will probably be his 7 year old daughter. Having, at age 6, been uprooted from Italy, it sounds like she has settled well at her school and no doubt made lots of friends. His next move will probably be his last - i.e geographically.

It is likely his daughter was raised as an english speaker and italian and given he has been quoted that if he plays on it will be in England, if he stays another year he may have set his sights on them all settling here.

If he moves away now, I'd imagine he will want it to be to a permanent new base so that his daughter can settle and that this place would be either Italy or an English speaking country.

My guess is he would want to play for another year as he obviously is still fit enough. He can play for pretty much any side in this country without uprooting his daughter again by commuting (doubt he'd want to play at Sunderland / Newcastle / Bournmouth) so if I were a betting man, I would guess he will stay and either play for LCFC or move to a commutable club where he could win a final trophy. I don't think money is his driver else he wouldn't have come in the first place.

If his wife doesn't want to stay in England, I'm sure his argument would be ' it's just one year love and then we will settle' She won't want him to feel bitter if in future he regrets not playing one more season.

So my dear Watson's I reckon he will stay in the UK, stay living in Leicester for one year to keep his family settled and unless a BIG team makes him an offer where he could commute and win a trophy, I think he will sign for another year!

oh and that big team would have to really want him! I mean really come across as wanting him and being prepared to offer him good game time. He seems to like to be wanted and it will take a lot for someone to convince him he is more wanted than he probably feels here in Leicester given .....

the lengths we went to to get him...... Nigel said he wants Cambiasso, Cambiasso, Cambiasso (quote from Cambiasso last year)

the reception he got from the fans

the players all trying to persuade him to stay

The manager wanting him to stay

Not good enough mate, Pirlo was poor tonight imho. Set piece delivery was James-esque. Esteban for me, although that Pogba kid looked handy.

Can't believe you're suggesting Pirlo is poor..

Not good enough mate, Pirlo was poor tonight imho. Set piece delivery was James-esque. Esteban for me, although that Pogba kid looked handy.

Your right about Pogba too. I think a big club in England like Man Utd should sign him.

Can't believe you're suggesting Pirlo is poor..

Sounds like he's very overrated by non-Juve fans. Read a lot of Juve/Serie A fans saying that he's just not up to it any more and is often poor. I assume they mean for a club challenging for the league/Champs league but I'm not sure.

Sounds like he's very overrated by non-Juve fans. Read a lot of Juve/Serie A fans saying that he's just not up to it any more and is often poor. I assume they mean for a club challenging for the league/Champs league but I'm not sure.

Yeah I can understand this. If Cambiasso was in his place for that final it would be the same story. But can you imagine them two at Leicester? 

Your right about Pogba too. I think a big club in England like Man Utd should sign him.

I take it that your post is tongue in cheek! Would be a bitter pill for Man Utd to swallow to pay £50m+ for him after he left them for more or less nothing.

I take it that your post is tongue in cheek! Would be a bitter pill for Man Utd to swallow to pay £50m+ for him after he left them for more or less nothing.

Matic - sold for £1.5m, bought for £21m

Cesc - sold for nothing, bought for £40m

It does happen!

Have some news re Cambiasso - take it or leave it.

He has signed his kids up for a year at Leicester Grammar Juniour School this week. I have heard this from someones mum who heads up the admissions dept.

Think its a matter of time now when we hear he's signed on for another 12 months. Thank me later

Have some news re Cambiasso - take it or leave it.

He has signed his kids up for a year at Leicester Grammar Juniour School this week. I have heard this from someones mum who heads up the admissions dept.

Think its a matter of time now when we hear he's signed on for another 12 months. Thank me later

That's good to hear, although i'm sure should he decide to go elsewhere he won't be in any trouble with the school for pulling them out.

Archived