Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

tbh i think the fact he was let go by inter really gutted him and hes come here to prove he still has what it takes and if an italian team comes in for him after seeing his performances this season he may decide to go back to prove inter were wrong . 

Read this 8 weeks ago when I was on the brink of losing the faith.

Cheesey as it sounds just reading it gave me hope!

Been a die hard fan for 25yrs now and for me he's the best player I've seen wearing a City shirt!

Desperately hoping he signs up for another yr!

Tempted to get it tattooed onto my back now! U with me Col?!?!

post-15783-0-80264600-1432521956_thumb.j

If he does leave it's going to decimate our midfield,not ideal for the new season.

With Hammond maybe going and not being good enough anyway,it would leave only King and Drinkwater

We would need 2 or 3 midfielders in at least.

tbh i think the fact he was let go by inter really gutted him and hes come here to prove he still has what it takes and if an italian team comes in for him after seeing his performances this season he may decide to go back to prove inter were wrong .

Watford it is then!!

I think he hasn't made his mind up yet and wants to explore his options before committing here. If a bigger club makes a good offer he will leave. But until that happens there is no point speculating. He was here to prove Inter he still has it, and now he can move on if he wants too.

The reaction inside the stadium yesterday when Cambiasso scored was incredible! You could tell how much we fans wanted him to score and it's amazing how he won us all over. Many of us thought he was past it and here for one last pay check, but instead he proved to be possibly the classiest player to turn out for us without a shred of ego or arrogance.

I think it's also safe to say that had he played in the Premier League in his prime he would have been one of the very best. Not all imports work out well with Veron being a classic example of someone who was incredible in Serie A but left wanting in our league. If an ageing Cambiasso can perform so well it frightens me to think what the treble winning Inter Milan version would do. He always looked great on TV but it's not until you see someone play live on a regular basis that you appreciate how good they are. His reading of the game, vision and passing are sublime.

I hope he stays, but if he goes then he leaves as a legend and I'm thankful to Pearson for persevering with the transfer and to Esteban for playing with so much heart and spirit and not taking the easy way out.

The reaction inside the stadium yesterday when Cambiasso scored was incredible! You could tell how much we fans wanted him to score and it's amazing how he won us all over. Many of us thought he was past it and here for one last pay check, but instead he proved to be possibly the classiest player to turn out for us without a shred of ego or arrogance.

I think it's also safe to say that had he played in the Premier League in his prime he would have been one of the very best. Not all imports work out well with Veron being a classic example of someone who was incredible in Serie A but left wanting in our league. If an ageing Cambiasso can perform so well it frightens me to think what the treble winning Inter Milan version would do. He always looked great on TV but it's not until you see someone play live on a regular basis that you appreciate how good they are. His reading of the game, vision and passing are sublime.

I hope he stays, but if he goes then he leaves as a legend and I'm thankful to Pearson for persevering with the transfer and to Esteban for playing with so much heart and spirit and not taking the easy way out.

The big clubs in the prem really missed a trick not signing this legend

His bow after scoring the goal just summed it up for me. All season has been like watching a show. His introduction, the tense moment in between and then the grand finale. That bow had me in tingles. Purest goosebumps of the real kind and he lapped it all up in that moment. Don't go Esteban!

Seems as if, judging by other reactions on here, that he's set to go.

Which is sad, as we won't have a much of an excellent captain in the side who is as experienced and gifted as him - and the players around him had really grown into form this season, under his leadership.

Just hope, if he is going, that other player's confidence won't decline and feel rather unsettled.

Archived