Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

If he has signed and it is announced within the next few days/week then he's even more of a hero, the announcement might overshadow/slightly take the heat of the shit that's being linked with the club at the moment. Even if it doesn't he's still a hero for staying with us!

Someone has created a fake LCFC official page and posted that he's signed. Think you've been had mate.

I just got a text from one of my mate's. Don't know his source

I've just been told he's signed! Don't quote me though

lol knew there'd be one

http://www.vavel.com/ar/futbol/independiente/493969-esteban-cambiasso-para-jugar-no.html

Dodgy translation reads that he hasn't made any decision yet but basically looks like IF he carries on playing it will be in England.

Esteban Cambiasso: "To play no" 05/27/2015 Esteban Cambiasso denied a possible return to independent because it has no clear he will do with his career, but if it continues it will in England. He also was happy to have avoided relegation with Leicester City in the Premier League.

b-20110911020211-esteban-cambiasso-54277
Esteban Cambiasso: "To play no"

This morning on his return to the country after a great season in Leiscester England, where he achieved the goal set by the club, which was to remain in the Premier League for another season. He categorically ruled out the possibility of returning to play in Argentina, at least in the short term.

The flyer had a passage by the club of Avellaneda, between the years 1998 - 2001, which came to play 98 competitive matches. He was blunt when asked about a possible return to Independent: " To play no, I did not think or I'm going to do, the most important is rest . "

Finally he stressed his great present to achieve pernecencia in the league, " an objective was achieved, like a dream because we were last comfortable . The objectives were all met, reaching the Premier, play and be able to be loved in a new club. "

Archived