Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Danny Simpson

How many times is he going to cost us this season?

Against Palace....his performance was the worst of any of our Full backs since Ryan Mcgivern against Jimmy Kebe. He was tore apart by Zaha all game.

Against Villa he decides to show right footed Bacuna inside for a free shot.....he scores.

And Today, just wow. The team is set up perfectly on the edge of the box, he just comes storming out of the back line leaving a gap for the lad to run in and cross to lukaku.

Coleman and Baines can't defend either, but they can attack. Simpson's ball control is shocking, he has no pace and no awareness whatsoever. De laet all day for me.

As a full back you can either be attacking (Baines Coleman etc) or solid defensively which our Konch is despite all the shit you lot give him. Simpson is neither. Get RDL back in and at least he offers something going forward.

konch solid defensively? Are you sure?

Feel it's time for RDL. Especially with the new formation, RDL's pace to support attacks would be useful and less emphasis on his defending will also help him perform better. Simpson not quite good enough. On the ball he does my head in. Can't get it under control and his general distribution is probably worse than Konchesky's. If we played RDL and Schlupp as the full backs I think we'd have a lot more joy.

Worst player on our side again today. Looks so scared when he gets the ball and as a right back in a 5 didn't offer an outlet. Konchesky not the best and we need better but he is head and shoulders above Simpson.

This was true yesterday, Konch got in good positions and even got forward well - seemed to receive the ball from Kram quite often... Our previously strong right-side attacking threat has diminished, while we still concede goals from that side.

konch solid defensively? Are you sure?

Pearsons failure to recruit a prem quality left back

How many goals can you attribute to him/his area of the pitch other than West Ham away where he passed them the ball. Given a rough ride because in possession he is poor but even at his age not many wingers give him a torrid time.

True

But Konch is shit is said so often it must be true. Yes, there's better players, and I wish he could make better use of the ball when he gets in good positions but he hasn't let the team down other than that error at WHU anywhere near as much as this reputation which precedes him

True

But Konch is shit is said so often it must be true. Yes, there better players, and he wish he could make better use of the ball when he gets in good positions but he hasn't let the team down other than that error at WHU anywhere near as much as this reputation which preceeds him

Yeah, but most people on here only see defenders when they make mistakes. Konch has made a few this season (sending off against Villa was crucial too imo), but he hasn't been troubled defensively by anyone that I can recall.

RDL could be top class with a bit more defensive discipline-Simpson I'm afraid lacks too much to make the grade.

Another pathetic performance from arguably one of the worst right backs we've ever had. He's absolutely stealing a living.

He's a defender that can't tackle. And he cant stay in his full back position. Utter shite.

wowowowowowowow

Now I'm not saying he's been great but when it comes to shocking right backs we have quite a record lol

Curtis, Maybury, Neilson just off the top of my head.

Archived