Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

MILLWALL are set to go head-to-head with title challengers Leicester to sign Andros Townsend - but the Tottenham winger says he would love to come back to The Den.

The Lions have been favourites to re-sign the 20-year-old since the end of last season, but the big-spending Foxes are also understood to have made an approach to Spurs boss Harry Redknapp.

Townsend told the South London Press yesterday: "If Tottenham decided to send me back to Millwall I would be delighted. I owe Kenny Jackett a lot because he signed me last season when nobody else wanted me. He put a lot of faith in me and did a lot of good for my career."

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=27399&headline=Foxes

According to the article we are already "title challengers" even though we ain't kicked a ball yet...........i think this is mentioning us just to "big up" millwall, so they can say they beat us to him..............ive never heard of the bloke...

MILLWALL are set to go head-to-head with title challengers Leicester to sign Andros Townsend - but the Tottenham winger says he would love to come back to The Den.

The Lions have been favourites to re-sign the 20-year-old since the end of last season, but the big-spending Foxes are also understood to have made an approach to Spurs boss Harry Redknapp.

Townsend told the South London Press yesterday: "If Tottenham decided to send me back to Millwall I would be delighted. I owe Kenny Jackett a lot because he signed me last season when nobody else wanted me. He put a lot of faith in me and did a lot of good for my career."

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=27399&headline=Foxes

Sounds like a shrewd little bugger to me by what he is reputed to have said regarding Milwall/Jacket.

It's what you might call heads I win, tails you lose, or wearing a belt plus braces!

Archived