Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Brighton Pre Match Talk

According to their forums they have sold over 1800 tickets and look likely to bring over 2000.

Hopefully we will stick with our 442 diamond and win this with what looks as if it will be an open flowing game as Brighton certainly won't come here for anything less than a win.

Schmeichal

Pantsil Mills Bamba Konchesky

Wellens

Danns Fernandes

King

Beckford Vassell

Although neither Pantsil, Konchesky or Mills hardly warrant a starting place I still believe we should keep the same back 4 purely for stability and consistency.

Going for a 2-1 win. Beckford and King :scarf:

What shit support. Unbeaten, and they're not selling out? Oh dear. It's not as if they can say they only get small crowds either, they have 16k ST's!

Hoping for a win obviously. Tough game though. We need a win, a defeat would be a disaster.

Often the case in this league but no result would surprise me.

4-4-2 diamond may be our only option with Gallagher out, if Schlupp and Vassell start out wide I'll seriously lose it with Sven, even more so when we lose due to it.

That formation with the usual team (MAYBE Peltier for Pantsil) is capable of beating anyone in this division for me.

Sod it, I think if Gallagher was fit Sven may have gone 4-3-3 and I'd have gone for 0-2. 4-4-2 diamond? Sod it. Leicester 3-2 Brighton.

I was thinking last night, Brighton have a pretty decent record here. Last time we played them at home, in League 1, the score was 0-0. And I can remember a few years back, 04/05 I think, when Virgo scored a 20 yard shot and Brighton won 0-1.

I do like Brighton, and its good to see them back in the second tier. Looking forward to seeing them, but I do think we'll beat them; 3-1. :scarf:

Sorry but I can only see a defeat. Our defense is crap & Brighton are scoring almost 2 per game & conceeded only 4 in total. Hope I'm wrong.

Shit away support if that's all they bring, we're in a bad run of form but I reckon we'd take 4k to their place right now if the fixture was reversed.

Yeah because its the Seaside.

Archived