Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

I know we've a game before this one, but still thought it'd be interesting getting people's thoughts on this game. 

I fancied this to be our first real comfortable win of the season with a couple of early goals and taking it from there, but i'm pretty sure that they'll have Sissoko back for this, which is huge for them imo. I think that it'll finally click for them just how much trouble they're currently in too, so i no longer see it being as comfortable as i did about a week ago.

Same line-up as the Swansea game for me, if Nugent and Jeff are back of course.

Should be a straight forward match against a newcastle in holiday-mode already. I still can't get optimistic about these games though, as it has a tendency to screw me over.

If we get anything against Chelsea then a nice swansea type win. If we get thrashed (which I think is unlikely) then I'll worry.

I think this'll be a bit of a nervy one. Sissoko's return could be an important one for them, and their losing streak won't go on for much longer.

However; I think we'll be hungrier than they are and will certainly be the more confident of the two sides, unless we get absolutely tonked by Chelsea on Wednesday. 

I'm going for a narrow 2-1 win - Kramaric and King for us with Cabella for them.

De Jong, Sissoko and Dummett are back for them. They're playing away from home, which can only be a positive for them due to the protests. They've lost 7 in a row and we're, most likely, going to have won 4 of our last 5. 

Newcastle win would be so, so Leicester. 

This has got 0-1 written all over it.

In all seriousness they are utter tripe, utter, utter tripe and we should pick up our biggest win of the season here for me. 3-0 win, regardless of what happens v Chelsea.

Archived