Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Kasabian Pull No Punches

A bit like those on here who will use literally any allegation to fuel their irrational hatred of the bloke?

In all honesty I don't actually know many on here who 'hate' Pearson. I'm certainly not one of them - wasn't keen when he was making horrible errors, weird team selections and acting like a lunatic for half the season but I reconciled to the fact in the end he came good, I also deeply respect what he's done for the club, massively in fact, and I would have liked to have seen him stay on. Just because someone things Pearson made some sh*t team selections doesn't mean they have irrational 'hatred' of the man - you could equally argue that there were plenty on here who outright refused to acknowledge some of his **** ups (some still do refuse) because they were blinded by this weird loyalty to him and this put him on a pedastal he is god tripe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but 'hatred' there is no place for and as far as I can tell there wasn't much about. Plenty of hatred now that Leicester Biggest Rock Band who have helped to put the city on the map are now 'useless c*nts'.

Doesn't Serge support Genoa anyway?

I follow Sampdoria dont please dont ruin my man crush.

Tom's entitled to his opinion but its a bit of dick move to land Serge in it by saying 'Yeah and Serge thinks the same', you could tell he was a bit uncomfortable with it and he changed the subject to who the new manager would be fairly quickly.

The sort of people who enjoy Kasabian are the types who still wear clothes from Bench and spike their hair up with gel along with wearing bootcut jeans.

haha that shows how clueless you are? Kasabian fans wearing bench and boot cut jeans? Jesus you are in the wrong decade pal.

Tom's entitled to his opinion but its a bit of dick move to land Serge in it by saying 'Yeah and Serge thinks the same', you could tell he was a bit uncomfortable with it and he changed the subject to who the new manager would be fairly quickly.

20130424171355-serge-pizzorno-kasabian-g

20130424171355-serge-pizzorno-kasabian-g

I can only tell myself thats photoshopped, I cant take that and Nigel getting sacked in the same week.

Hahaha giving him all that shit and then say they want Neil ****ing Lennon to replace him  lol  lol  lol

As a reminder to everyone, Neil Lennons record at Bolton Wanderers:

First 18 games : 8W/5D/5L (44%W)

Next 17 games: 4W/5D/8D (24%W)

Seriously, has an ex-player of Pearsons ever come out to criticise him? 

Perhaps Pearsons biggest fault was not getting down on both knees to stick his tongue up Tom and Serge's arse  :rolleyes:

Hahaha giving him all that shit and then say they want Neil ****ing Lennon to replace him lollollol

As a reminder to everyone, Neil Lennons record at Bolton Wanderers:

First 18 games : 8W/5D/5L (44%W)

Next 17 games: 4W/5D/8D (24%W)

Seriously, has an ex-player of Pearsons ever come out to criticise him?

Perhaps Pearsons biggest fault was not getting down on both knees to stick his tongue up Tom and Serge's arse :rolleyes:

Didn't Ben Marshall criticise him on Radio Leicester saying loads of people would be leaving too? And then the only person who left was Peltier

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Doesn't mean it's right though. For instance I believe Pesrson was in a superb position and screwed it up for himself. Which makes him a bit of a muppet and drops LCFC and his players in the smelly stuff.

Didn't Ben Marshall criticise him on Radio Leicester saying loads of people would be leaving too? And then the only person who left was Peltier

Ahh yes that does ring a bell  :D

I'm sure Matt Mills would have a pop too if he was able to mention Pearsons name without filling his nappy.

ben marshall was always obviously a massive nob jockey 

ben marshall was always obviously a massive nob jockey

He couldn't beat an egg him. One good game against fvcking Blackpool and people genuinely thought he was the best winger in the Championship lol

Interesting.

I've often thought this forum is not particularly representative of many fans view of Nigel Pearson. I think this arrogance thing comes back to haunt him time over.

However, I don't think he's bothered. That's a shame, because it's likely led, in some way, to his sacking.

I didn't find what they said interesting at all - unless NP was "arrogant, rude and stubborn" to them, in which case they should have explained how he offended them. Otherwise, I just assume that they're a bunch of thicko conformist dullards parroting what they've heard from some other thicko conformist dullards.

Who knows - or cares - whether this forum is representative of LCFC fans in general. You'd have to do a representative survey to find out. There seem to be a lot of people on here who appreciate NP's major achievements here, some of whom have criticisms. Some others never liked him. Others have changed their opinions.

Let's ignore the fact that he clearly earned a lot of loyalty and commitment from his players, past and present. If his sacking is anything to do with him being "arrogant, rude and stubborn", then it's a ridiculous decision, unless he did something massively out of order that has yet to be revealed.

Showing my age here, but ever seen "Westway to the World", Don Letts' film about The Clash? At one point, Joe Strummer talks about his sacking of Mick Jones. By all accounts, Jones was a difficult bloke to work with - sometimes arrogant, constantly argumentative and always late. Yet years later, Strummer was almost in tears of regret at his part in Jones' sacking and commented "talent's worth waiting for". Talent's also worth putting up with a few idiosyncrasies for.

Here are a few people with a reputation for being arrogant or difficult in various ways: Winston Churchill, Brian Clough, James Joyce, Nina Simone, Paul Gascoigne, Mozart, Picasso, Marlene Dietrich, JD Salinger, Marilyn Monroe, Captain Beefheart.....would the world really have been a better place if they'd been binned off and replaced with bland, uncontroversial people about whom 2 gormless Kasabian bozos could say to their mates down the pub: "He's a really nice bloke...ever so polite and modest"? 

This is what gets me about this forum really. The minute anyone says anything that doesn't play into their view of 'Nige the great' gets a complete and utter backlash. Earlier on in the year people were even slating Linekar (the man who saved our club) for having a pop ffs, then even though it's all speculation because nobody actually knows anything, the owners (the people that have funded all of the development from the squad to the training facilities) have gone from being the best in the whole football league to being absolute c*nts, now Leicester's biggest ever band and despite what some are saying on here about 'third tier rockers' they are probably the Country's biggest current rock band, have said Pearson is arrogant and all of a sudden '**** Kasabian they are sh*t'. The answer is always the same as well 'people that actually know him say he's a very nice man.' - this is as much rumour mongering as the transfer forum and twitter ffs, has anyone on here (ok there are probably 2 people) actually met Pearson for longer than a handshake? No. And who knows what people are like or what they are capable of behind closed doors. When I first moved into my house the neighbours told us the family that lived here were 'the nicest people we ever met' 'they never wanted to leave and the day they moved they came round for tea and were all crying' - 6 months ago my neighbour tells me they had a visit from the women that used to live hear, turns out her fella had been shagging women left right and centre, oh and the daughter knew but he threatened to rape and kill her if she ever told her mum...

Absolutely. ...spot......on

Absolutely. ...spot......on

It is and isn't.

What folk tend to naturally do is make topics for and against or yes and no etc. Particularly when it involves a couple of hundred people. It's a natural knack.

The reality is that of a couple of hundred people you get a variety of opinions which are far more complex than yes and no or pro-Pearson/anti-Pearson. But people don't read pick that up. It's easy to identify posters as pro and anti yet their arguments go wider than that.

It doesn't matter whether Pearson is the nicest man in the world away from his media duties, but when that is where most people see him and hear him interacting with people he comes across as rude, arrogant and defensive.

So what if he hates it, that is his mouthpiece to the fans, not his personal battle with the media. This is what clouds people of judgement of him. Some people can see past that but when the results on the pitch aren't good and he refuses to explain why Albrighton isn't playing for example, or why he switched to the diamond.

It annoys people that he would rather wage his war with Stringer or whoever than communicate with the fans.

I have backed Pearson his entire time here, but I understand why people get pissed off with him, and find his attitude off putting.

Archived