Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Guest MattP

What an embarrassing read this thread has been, the lunatics have taken over when we're seriously trying to claim we're a better option than a team who regularly reach the knockout stage of the Champions league.

It's a tad humiliating really. We've behaved like a stalker from the outside, he's a good player but spending this much time and effort on a bloke who clearly has no respect for us and not an ounce of desire to play for Leicester is strange.

What an embarrassing read this thread has been, the lunatics have taken over when we're seriously trying to claim we're a better option than a team who regularly reach the knockout stage of the Champions league.

It's a tad humiliating really. We've behaved like a stalker from the outside, he's a good player but spending this much time and effort on a bloke who clearly has no respect for us and not an ounce of desire to play for Leicester is strange.

Don't make the mistake of thinking foxes talk = Leicester fans.

I'm sure you know enough real world Leicester fans to know not everyone is as mental as some of the nutters on here.

I agree with your first point wholeheartedly.

The second however I appreciate the sentiment, it's uncomfortable though if you don't ask you don't get and money talks, especially when targeting players who are 'owned' by other parties.... Every footballer I'm sure would like to play for the top 6 teams but if they don't put the highest bid in........

I'm not sure this deal is completely dead just yet, despite the players comments.

It's hardly distracted us that much has it? During these negotiations we've supposedly agreed fees for Kante, Inler, that Tunisian and also had a nibble at Chester and Veretout. We're showin gdesire and intent to get Aranguiz and even if he's reluctant, money talks and you never know. If he ends up here then we should applaud our club for their persistance. People may say they don't want players who don't want to come here but we should also trust our scouting network who find players with the right character, if he does come here he won't be a type of player who won't give his all. He'll just do his best to try and further his career on very good money.

It's hardly distracted us that much has it? During these negotiations we've supposedly agreed fees for Kante, Inler, that Tunisian and also had a nibble at Chester and Veretout. We're showin gdesire and intent to get Aranguiz and even if he's reluctant, money talks and you never know. If he ends up here then we should applaud our club for their persistance. People may say they don't want players who don't want to come here but we should also trust our scouting network who find players with the right character, if he does come here he won't be a type of player who won't give his all. He'll just do his best to try and further his career on very good money.

Id be worried if someone actually wanted to come to Leicester.  Club needs to convince him otherwise

Matt is determined that the entire club is incompetent and foolish post-Pearson. Everything they do until we start winning games again is going to be a bad idea.

lol i have to say i am usually a fan of Matt on the forum, but since NP was sacked, his negativity about everything the club has done since has been very obvious.

I hope we start well and he can return to his old self

lol i have to say i am usually a fan of Matt on the forum, but since NP was sacked, his negativity about everything the club has done since has been very obvious.

I hope we start well and he can return to his old self

Yeah Matts gone drastically downhill

Come on Matt, sort yourself out :thumbup:

How much time and effort have we spent on it anyway? We've submitted a bid, and probably haven't had much more than a couple of telephone conversations with the player's agent. Two hours work? There's people at the club employed full time to manage these situations. I'm sure this deal isn't taking up too much of their time.

Some people really will find a negative in anything though. Here we are ambitiously reaching out to top quality players and apparently it's "worrying" lol.

Josh Low was worrying. Alan Maybury was worrying. This isn't worrying.

still speculation until he is actually seen there at training. Gut feeling says he isn't coming but as been said many times throughout this thread, stranger things have happened. Just feels like we have been sidelined somewhat, even though we have placed the highest bid/wages etc. 

@Zizouology: Who's saying that Aránguiz is in England? As far as I know, he's available to Internacional coach for today's training. They confirmed it.

The bellends from Sky Sports who have been rendered irrelevant by twitter, they are now first4lcfc with a budget.

Archived