Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

The only people to actually state BL have offered anything are L'equipe, who are French equivalent of the Sun.

If the Mirror said some player from the Colombian league was going to sign for a Greek team, I'm pretty sure we'd all take it a pinch of salt.

Why everyone is going nuts over these stupid tweets and online articles is beyond me.

Until you see him holding up a shirt and smiling for the cameras you basically want to get your head down and wait.

No they're not!

A better comparison would be the racing post if you are talking about racing.

I'm kind of regretting not watching any Copa America now as I have no idea if this guy is really any good or not. Highlights only show him scoring goals (well ones I have seen).

Chile have a really good team so getting in it is something but does he suit our style or is it that he is a player from the "hot" team right now and we (the fans) are still desperate to fill the massive Cambiasso shaped hole in our midfield?

BL as I thought have not even made a formal bid - just tapped Aranguiz. They are taking the p1ss. Don't think they have any inclination to up their bid or even offer an official bid. To me they aren't even in the real race here.

Inter and Aranguiz 's owners want their €15 million. They will be explaining long and hard to their boy that BL are basically BS and that they wish to sell him to us, the ONLY team to have made and had accepted an official bid.

He could say he only wants Barcelona, Real Madrid or Byern Munich, they, like BL, haven't made a frickin bid.

With that logic Barcelona could put in a €1m bid and now Aranguiz blows off BL :

the Spanish leader described the proposal of Bayer Leverkusen through the steering wheel as a "fable, it is worthless."

I'm kind of regretting not watching any Copa America now as I have no idea if this guy is really any good or not. Highlights only show him scoring goals (well ones I have seen).

Chile have a really good team so getting in it is something but does he suit our style or is it that he is a player from the "hot" team right now and we (the fans) are still desperate to fill the massive Cambiasso shaped hole in our midfield?

I seen one quote which said that Aranguiz didn't look out of step with Sanchez & Vidal one bit.

Guest MattP

Kante, anyone?

Have you not read his interview on the club website? :whistle:

When I first spoke to Leicester, I could feel straight away that they really wanted me to come here and that was important for me,” Kanté told lcfc.com. “From the first conversation, I knew I wanted to sign."

Guest MattP

He was very very good, as were all the fantastic Chile team.

(although that also includes Vargas who bombed at QPR)

Guest MattP

Again. We have the only bid in and accepted. We have s good wage package on the table.

The only place he's going is here or he stays as inter.

Still possible they accept the bid from BL if he says he'll stay at Inter rather than come here as we edge towards deadline day.

Still possible they accept the bid from BL if he says he'll stay at Inter rather than come here as we edge towards deadline day.

Inter will cave or we'll have moved on by then. It's just funny now seeing the krouts have a meltdown. Acting like it's every players dream in Chile to play for Bayer.

Would love the next comment to be from inter saying the BL bid is a fable because we don't accept it.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought the 2 clubs have to have a fee agreed before the buying club can talk to the player, surely if Bayer's offer was not agreed, they shouldn't be talking to the player in the first place. So how come the Bayer manager is saying the offer has been accepted by the player. He's surely not admitting to tapping the player up is he? 

Sorry if they are old

@(null): Machado: "the leader of the Bayer thinks we're at the time of discovery in which Europeans came and took everything" @FuteboldaGaucha

@(null): Machado: "Leicester City's proposal is not a fable. She is real and is with the President " @FuteboldaGaucha

Machado is from DIS I think... Love him.

Some comments from fans in Chile look like they are going nuts about the latest comments ha ha. Think Bayer might have scored an own goal.

I think we should keep the offer in place but threaten to slash the contract to the player if he doesn't sign in the next 3-5 days so its ether accept our offer now , try and hold out for BL if inter accept there offer nearer the time , stay at inter or come here on less wages than we originally offered

Sorry if they are old

@(null): Machado: "the leader of the Bayer thinks we're at the time of discovery in which Europeans came and took everything" @FuteboldaGaucha

@(null): Machado: "Leicester City's proposal is not a fable. She is real and is with the President " @FuteboldaGaucha

Some comments from fans in Chile look like they are going nuts about the latest comments ha ha. Think Bayer might have scored an own goal.

Followed me on instagram like a few of my pics lol

BL haven't formally bid anything at all. They can't have anything accepted or rejected unless they make an official bid to the club and owners. As far as I know they haven't. They've mentioned derisory figures yes, but actually bid I don't think so.

If Inter are going to accept BL's bid they best hurry up and actually make one. They're looking more and more like arrogant donkeys as the hours go by.

Sorry if they are old

Can't find those tweets anymore!?!

Not sure if Machado is just an agent, or actually part of DIS.

Basically the Bayer04 representatives are talking a load of 'Ballacks'.

The Germans did actually invent arrogance. Thought the Inter people would have known that!

Do we know if Stringer has called his counter-part (Stringalongalino) at Radio Gaucha yet to get the real

low down on this?

Archived