Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

116 pages for a bloke who doesn't really want to come to Lesta. Is he really that good given he is untested at the level the PL is at? If by some miracle he ends up signing he will have a massive weight of expectation on his shoulders.

Unless im mistaken or have read bolux, Inter would have let Bayer talk to Ananguiz / let his agent know of their interest - an actual offer I doubt would have been tabled, but would be enough to suggest what they're intending.

So i'm not quick to jump on the anti-Bayer, lets get them docked points brigade.

You get by it by enforcing a rule, if clubs want players at other clubs, they have to get permission from that players club, that's why i'm assuming Internacional allowed Aranguiz or his agent to talk with Bayer. It's how buying clubs manage to know their targets likelihood of signing, and that's why there's often a lot of public coverage of potential deals due to agent talks.

The top teams are not often left red faced, they're very rarely turned down or rejected by the player, only the club.

SO on one hand, Bayer talk to Aranguiz, let him know they want him and in return they're aware that he wants to join, and on the other there's us literally just throwing money around like in the Pearson .gif, seemingly unaware of Aranguiz' interest without talking to him or his agent pre- the 15m bid (I believe) and now we look red faced, as we do with so many of these targets because players are unsure / turning us down because we haven't learnt that they don't want to come before making a bid for their services. 

This scenario should be included in the next football manager game:

Aranguiz: Sorry, I'm just not interested in coming to Leicester

Ranieri: Well I cant say I'm not disappointed but I respect your decision.

Internacional: Woah Woah Woah, Congratulations Leicester City, you are the highest bidder, Charlie will be on the next plane whether he likes it or not.

So the latest news is Leicester have offered him a €1.5 million signing on fee plus a big salary.

Aranguiz wants to go BL,Sonda whoever he is says only if BL match our €15million offer

Leicester Rep still there and is ready to withdraw the offer.

Inter fans want him dropped from the first team as he is not in the right frame of mind.

My take is we will get a decision today one way or another,his agents are putting a lot of pressure on him to sign for us,you cannot blame them really with that offer.

The deal may not have gone cold. Our Owners have offered to send over their Private Jet to collect him. BL

have responded by saying they are sending over an old Focke. Aranguiz REPLIED - No no no - I cannot stand

Rudi Voller.

Think how many pages this will reach if he hasn't signed for anyone within the next 3 weeks or so!

It'll be going on for 4 more years as he sits on the bench for the B team until he is 30, his contract is up, and he isn't even getting called up for Chile anymore.

Just how much of a corner do they want to back this guy into?

I would not want anyone in our team that was forced, almost with a gun to his head, (Metaphorically speaking) to join us.

I want players who WANT to be here and to play for us, not ones who, for others to become richer, be forced to come somewhere he desperately doesn't want to be.

I seriously hope our reps are not actively pursuing this guy anymore.

You need desire in this game and he ain't got any where LCFC are concerned.

If a player has expressed that he doesn't want to play for us then surely we don't want him. I just hope we stick with the Pearson mantra of having players with the desire and determination to play for us.

Nevertheless I still think we need another CM just not this guy

If a player has expressed that he doesn't want to play for us then surely we don't want him. I just hope we stick with the Pearson mantra of having players with the desire and determination to play for us.

Nevertheless I still think we need another CM just not this guy

Few people have mentioned it before, but it is actually quite refreshing not to see a player jump and just go to the team paying the highest wages. It would of been nice if it wasn't us and a player like Aranguiz, but fair play to him.

Time to move on now.

Archived