Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

A post stolen from the bbc:

"Wind the clock back to 24 November last year, when Andre Villas-Boas' Tottenham side were being thumped 6-0 at Manchester City.

Spurs were overrun in midfield that day, with Sandro playing in a deep role behind Paulinho and Lewis Holtby, and QPR's Joey Barton was unimpressed.

He tweeted then: "I'd destroy both the midfielders Spurs have wasted money on and I'm a championship player. Albeit, an exceptional one..."

lol

:nigel: whoever has twitter please remind him of this ;)

I know mate but what I mean is it looks more encouraging for us that. Just my opinion, obviously football doesn't always work like that though

Quite right we've put in 2 shifts to be proud of that's for sure. Just think 2 games is far too soon in the season to be making proper judgement calls.

From what I have seen so far in the Premier League we are a top 12 club, easily.

Easy sunshine... We had stuff like this before. Long long way to go, as others have said before, playing teams at the top with no pressure is one thing, playing those around us under pressure is another.

Wonder how many caps Rio sold today.

Yay... Get in a fellow relegation candidates.

I realised this last weekend when watching Southampton at Liverpool and Palace at Arsenal.  Suddenly it's not quite as fun cheering on the underdogs.

Archived