Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Arsenal post match thread 1-1

So proud of them today.

Positives: work-rate, limited Arsenal to very few good chances, Vardy back, another Ulloa goal, Drinky back, Andy King, Wes Morgan...both superb again.

Negatives: daft as it sounds, it actually became a winnable game and Ulloa's miss was orrible. Albrighton looked nervous

Overall... A great point which could make a huge difference at the end.

fantastic, just fantastic, whisper it but I don't think we have that much to worry about this season, our shape is outstanding, moore and morgan absolute rocks, de laet and konch played well, actually sod it everyone played outstanding

I think we are far and away the best promoted team this season, a real battling performance and we deserved that result. We're able to mix it with the better sides in this league and aslong as we continue to do so, I think we will survive comfortably.

Special mention to Konch who had another great game and looked as fit as anyone

Cracking result. No such thing as man of the match in that game. They were all brilliant . If you had told me we'd have 2 points after the first three games I would've laughed! I love this side, we are amazing!

So proud of them today.

Positives: work-rate, limited Arsenal to very few good chances, Vardy back, another Ulloa goal, Drinky back, Andy King, Wes Morgan...both superb again.

Negatives: daft as it sounds, it actually became a winnable game and Ulloa's miss was orrible. Albrighton looked nervous

Overall... A great point which could make a huge difference at the end.

Seriously Col. you can actually pick out negatives from that? Seriously ???????

I ****ing love Nige and this team, we're going places.

I also want to call out lcfcsnow for being a massive cvnt time and time again, constantly criticising everything to do with the club and being wrong about so many things I've lost count. Fvck off this forum, nobody ever (and I mean ever) gives a shit what you think.

PHEW! Wasn't too happy first half, thought we looked a bit clueless at times, maybe even scared, not closing players down (I do have pmt though ;) )...2nd half thought we were brilliant, even when we were clearly tiring the lads never gave up and I genuinely think we could have won it!!!  :scarf:

SO pleased Mac, Jamie and Danny are all back! Have some strength in depth now  :nigel:

Dealt with some very strong threats today, their movement and dictation is very hard to track in between the lines but they didnt look dominant.

Second half we shouldve looked to get at them more but I cant complain against that performance, keep the spirit going and we can look forward to a good future in this League

it is worth saying that ulloa is looking like a great signing. Took his goal very well and the way he manufactured his chance that he hit into the side netting was brilliant. Maybe he should have scored it but he looks a great addition and has fitted in really well

Excellent performance, shame again we've had a big chance to win it and we've missed it but take nothing away from the lads.

Can't believe the stats though, 24 shots? Really?

Morgan and Moore have gone to another level and the backs to the wall stuff suits them down to the ground.

Good performance from everyone, ulloa was amazing. Hammond has ran himself into the ground but is out of his depth at times. Albrighton was poor though.

So promising.

Archived