Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

It's a real shame because with Dean Hammond in the team we'd be practically guaranteed to destroy Man City away from home.

Definitely Mark.

He would make Yaya Toure look average, and more than likely get awarded MOTM.

We are better with Hammond in the side, end of.

Don't even really need to mention the starting line up. Same mistakes every game.

Thing that's annoyed me more is that Hammond has not been put on the bench. What is the point of Drinkwater and King being the 2 midfield options on the bench, both better going forward and useless defensively in this league. Hammond needs to be on the bench, ready to come on if we are somehow looking to hold on to a lead like at Everton

Makes sense I suppose. Keep picking a poorly performing team and keep the same formation that doesn't work.

Still, maybe we won't lose by that many and we'll be able to find some solace in that. 

Perhaps even their manager, players and fans might say nice things about us and how we really aren't that bad, should be doing better, etc. - let's hope for that...yay!  :trumpet:

Don,t be so negative.we only average conceding 2 per match with 5 at the back.we might score 3 without our top scorer playing .

Make changes.... pearson should stop making changes and be consistant.

Same team......Stubborn pearson, not giving albrightn and knocky a chance...

I think people just want him to settle on a good team. For me, that includes Hamer and Hammond. Put them in and stick with it.

Edit: and Was of course. Didn't think that needed to be said.

Archived