Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

Were soton that good, or us that bad?Poor first half. So mixed, nervous, lacking structure and good marking too many lose passes, Grey should passed to Vardy in 20th minute instead of shooting. That said free header missed by Soton in 5th. Their goal was always coming. Good ref. Wes had a nightmare game.

Total loss of composure in 2nd half.

Debatable disallowed 3rd.

Couldn't string more than 4 passes together all game.

Defence incredibly static. Second half not much better. At least they fought to the end. Wes and  Huth are solid but too slow for PL. Our performance was comedy at times!

9 days left to make another signing....

Woeful.

My question is do we want Ranieri as our manager in the Championship as I am now of the opinion that keeping him on will mean we will go down. I believe we need a manager like Hiddink (I am open to suggestions) until the end of the season to give us time to regroup and make a new appointment, hopefully for next season in the PL.

In any case we cannot continue like we are. :dry::(

"Need an uplifting experience after a dire series of negative results? Call 1-800-L-E-I-C-E-S-T-E-R-C-I-T-Y. Satisfaction guaranteed."

Today's result is the culmination of our sloppy displays in the league and potentially the tipping point for the career end for a handful of our older players (Fuchs, Morgan, Huth in particular), as well as the manager. I'm fed up with the same lame post-match interviews, trying to sugarcoat our situation, evading the real issues at hand.

Also, it becomes more evident with each passing game that our scouting approach and transfer policy since the summer of 2016 has been nothing short of atrocious.

And why the manager persists with his bunch without giving more of the bench players the chance to shine smells of favoritism. But that reward process is backfiring big time this season.

Not a great time to be a Leicester City fan at present. Living off the title last May and the somewhat cringeworthy "Champions of England" chant add to a pretty weird experience.

I expect Sevilla to put about eight or nine past our defense, we're playing like a League One outfit atm.

58% pass completion.

3 goals conceded to the second lowest scorers in the league and really it ought to have been about 6-0.

Calls for Ranieri's head are stupid.

This is squarely on the players. Most teams he put out should be getting better results than these. The work rate is not even comparable to last season.

These losers are gonna royally fúck this club up if they don't start giving a shlt.

40, 50, 60, a hundred thousand pounds per week from one good season when they actually DID give a shlt.

How long do they think our club will pay them these wages?

Who will want to take them off our hands for heavily inflated prices?

It's the January transfer window, we need to submit to the fact we will be paying over the odds for the players we want. That being said whatever we spend right now will be considerably less than the cost of relegation.

So anyone suggesting it's stupid to pay over the odds, anyone saying "this isn't football manager", anyone that thinks we can sit back in this window is wrong, simply wrong.

1 minute ago, easilee said:

Calls for Ranieri's head are stupid.

This is squarely on the players. Most teams he put out should be getting better results than these. The work rate is not even comparable to last season.

These losers are gonna royally fúck this club up if they don't start giving a shlt.

40, 50, 60, a hundred thousand pounds per week from one good season when they actually DID give a shlt.

How long do they think our club will pay them these wages?

Who will want to take them off our hands for heavily inflated prices?

I'll ask again. So why do we pay Claudio to do? 

Tactics? Motivation? Signings? 

What at is the mans job? 

Claudio thanks but time to go. Absolute disgrace of a performance and even worse than last week's shambles which was an unforgiveable shower of shit.

When you play a 7 man defence you create **** all. Add to that at least 3 of the back 4 are showing their age it was always going to be a shit show. :(

Archived