Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

1 minute ago, easilee said:

Calls for Ranieri's head are stupid.

This is squarely on the players. Most teams he put out should be getting better results than these. The work rate is not even comparable to last season.

These losers are gonna royally fúck this club up if they don't start giving a shlt.

40, 50, 60, a hundred thousand pounds per week from one good season when they actually DID give a shlt.

How long do they think our club will pay them these wages?

Who will want to take them off our hands for heavily inflated prices?

I've been blaming these players all season, but I looked at our manager today and he looked completely deflated. We're playing some truly rotten football. I don't know whether changing the manager s the right idea or not. All I know is it's really sad that it's gotten to this point. 

Absolutely horrific. 

Terrible tactics, players don't seem bothered, defence a shambles and we've wasted a fortune bringing in players who look absolutely crap.

Hard to be positive about anything. 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I'll ask again. So why do we pay Claudio to do? 

Tactics? Motivation? Signings? 

What at is the mans job? 

Like I said. Most teams CR has put out were more than capable of winning games that we have lost or drawn. Work rate and heart has gone from the players.

Save a lot of time, see virtually every post match thread, especially away ones.

The same spineless, disorganised, lacklustre shite again and again.

Never be embarrassed to call myself a Leicester supporter, but I'm embarrassed by the players and manager at present.

If something doesn't change, the people causing the same awful performances will have to.

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I've been blaming these players all season, but I looked at our manager today and he looked completely deflated. We're playing some truly rotten football. I don't know whether changing the manager s the right idea or not. All I know is it's really sad that it's gotten to this point. 

I'd be deflated too if my team were serving up the lazy dross we've been witnessing.

Mahrez, Vardy, Schmeichel and Drinkwater are all on 4/5 year £100,000 contracts. That's roughly  £100,000,000 promised to players and two of them (Vardy and Drinkwater) will stick around to claim every penny. This might sound hyperbolic but relegation could ruin us worse than Leeds or Portsmouth. 

We need change.

Just now, Jonezy said:

Relegation fight is proper on and we look like losing...

So flippin woeful this team right now. Absolutely nothing works and the confidence is completely zapped from everyone. 

Agee we look the worst side in the league, bar none

Archived