Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

David Pleat made a comment about Ranieri standing there and not once consulting his staff while things were falling apart. That to me looks wrong. We look dispirited and total opposite of last year. Something big needs to be done. Swansea pulled off a result yesterday and we had an easier match and not once looked like achieving anything good. 

Pleat out!

2 minutes ago, easilee said:

People talking of sacking the only manager who brought us a Premier league title is embarrassing.

No it's not. He's currently taking us down. 

That would not be acceptable any other season so why should it be this season regardless of his achievements last season. 

We currently play the worst football in the league! 

1 minute ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Okay, let's get specific.

What was wrong with the formation?

What was wrong with the line-up?

Do you think, Kapustka would have

saved the day?

Slimani, Mahrez, Amartey and

Ulloa were not available.

What should he have done?

He doesn't have a magic wand.

The players don't want to play for him it seems, it is becoming clearer with every passing match. In that situation you pull the trigger. When we were bottom with Pearson I didn't once call for his head because I saw the players trying 

Not one single player comes out of

this game with any credit at all. From front to back we were awful. They looked like scoring every time they attacked. 

Ranieri has got to get nasty and needs to get a new centre back in this week. He cannot continue to keep faith with these players. Huth and Morgan have been as bad this year as they were good last. Drinkwater looks fed up. I feel sorry for Vardy as he gets no service at all now. Gray is too greedy and believes his own hype and Mandy and Ndidi need time to bed in. 

Apart from that ............

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

So he's said the only option now is to go back to 4-4-2!?

Well that's worked wonders this season hasn't it

As I said in an earlier post the changes in formation do not help. Stick to one system and require the players to work at it and improve their concentration

3-0 4-0 it makes no difference it is the players current level of form which is so fcuking incredibly poor. CR has admitted his tinkering recently hasn't worked but honestly that as fcuk all to do with it. T Henry has said today we started the season the same as last that didn't work, we have not looked the same team whatever formation we have played so far this season.

1 minute ago, mattsmith74 said:

this game with any credit at all. From front to back we were awful. They looked like scoring every time they attacked. 

Ranieri has got to get nasty and needs to get a new centre back in this week. He cannot continue to keep faith with these players. Huth and Morgan have been as bad this year as they were good last. Drinkwater looks fed up. I feel sorry for Vardy as he gets no service at all now. Gray is too greedy and believes his own hype and Mandy and Ndidi need time to bed in. 

I agree with much of that. Drinkwater looks devoid of any confidence rather than fed up. Gray is greedy to an extent it at least is trying to do something. The back four are shot. Huth could still come good but the other three are gone. Agree new boys in the middle need time.

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

David Pleat made a comment about Ranieri standing there and not once consulting his staff while things were falling apart. That to me looks wrong. We look dispirited and total opposite of last year. Something big needs to be done. Swansea pulled off a result yesterday and we had an easier match and not once looked like achieving anything good. 

That tells me he is willful and stubborn with his tactics in trying to force them on the players and he is at odds with his staff over it. He is an island unto himself and I'm beginning to get that Farroe island feeling.

#Fearless

FoxesNeverQuit 

just a a few phrases that I've always associated with Leicester. This season we have been toothless, we have been lazy, we have showed no desire. We appear to fear every player that crosses the halfway line. We panic, we don't attack in defence, we don't create in attack. 

We we have given up. We have quit. This is not a Leicester I have ever known. I was there the day we were relegated to league 1 but also there on every promotion. I will never give up on my boyhood club but I expect that player and management including owners to do the same. 

Heck and we have a cup game next against ..... 

Just now, mattsmith74 said:

1 minute ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

WHY????

There is a nasty feeling around. The way Claudio spoke to TV and to Agent Stringer was as though he knows or seems he is close to being sack-ed himself. King Power may well press the panic button methinks.  

11 minutes ago, easilee said:

People talking of sacking the only manager who brought us a Premier league title is embarrassing.

It's not mate.

we are coming towards the end of Jan and getting progressively worse.

forget last season, ask yourself what is best for Leicester going forward. The players are not responding to Ranieri and buying players to fix that is not a tactic it's a disaster waiting to happen.

we need a change.

Archived