Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

Dear Mr Premier League

It has come to my attention that LCFC have been in breach of the 1956 Clean Air Act SubSection 66 with regards to "stinking the place out" and shitting in public. I would therefore like to offer our unconditional surrender from this years Premier League, followed by Okazaki performing ritual HaraKiri on a blue flag. As you will have noticed surrender negotiations have been ongoing for some months but now seems the right time to formally ending this torment.

Yours Apologetically

FoxesTalk

This was arguably our worst performance because there actually wasn't a single good player out there today. Why Ranieri insist on not buying a couple of defenders to help tighten things up I have no idea. It is depressing to watch. No one wanted the ball today, and the usual deep, aimless football was on show throughout 

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

Have Burnley got a better squad than us? I personally don't think so, but maybe that's part of the problem. My point is, would Sean Dyche for example do better with this set players right now. I think so. I'm not saying we should sack Claudio and appoint Sean Dyche, but a manager can make a difference. 

But you know, that Burnley is the only team in the PL with a worse away record, than LCFC?

Stuck for answers after that, where do we go from here?

Drop most of them? Change formation again? Sack Ranieri?

This team looks lost, they look so nervy, the desire & fight is gone.

Burnley & Swansea games are massive, lose them then we're definitely in a relegation dog fight.

Even the players that have been here since the championship days and always faught for us don't seem to care. It's clear to see they don't believe in the direction CR is taking the club. Walsh's exit would also suggest it's not just the on field staff that have been loosing faith in Claudio.

1 minute ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

But you know, that Burnley is the only team in the PL with a worse away record, than LCFC?

Some consolation.

We need to break our away duck and spoil Burnleys home record next PL game.First lets get a result vs the Rams

Just now, Struwwelpeter60 said:

How do you know that?

Any reliable sources?

I'm going on the whole summer transfer window, no proven quality come on and I'm going on now, that we are now 22 days in and not one sniff of a defender! Also what ranieri said which was he felt there isn't any worry because we have Ndidi and amartey who can play there. We have massive problems you don't wait till the last possible chance to sort it 

We are in trouble, horrible defence, confused midfield and no creativity. 

Don't want to sack Claudio yet, but he is making it incredibly difficult. Two games in a row the opposition full backs are their biggest threats yet we play a formation that gives them space. 

Fuchs was abysmal, worst I've seen him play. Gray can have all the talent he wants but the boy is a greedy ****. He picks a decent pass in the first half and we're probably in front. 

Just now, foxyblue said:

So it's the players fault for this.I'm sorry but the manager picks the side and he is responsible for it. HE HAS TO GO END OF.That team couldn't even beat a 1st division team.Embarrassing.

People talking of sacking the only manager who brought us a Premier league title is embarrassing.

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Claudio looks a broken man in the Sky interview!

Did u see his pre match interview? he looked a broken man as well. It's clear the players aren't playing for him anymore, our drop in performance levels is making me question that there has been some behind the scenes shenanigans.

Archived