Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

Just now, easilee said:

Like I said. Most teams CR has put out were more than capable of winning games that we have lost or drawn. Work rate and heart has gone from the players.

Sorry mate, you can't blame one without the other. Work rate is linked to stamina and heart is linked to man management/motivation. All aspects are lacking. The manager takes the credit when it is good he is first to be picked on when it goes bad.

That was absolutely fvcking dreadful. Our defence was a pissing shambles for all 3 goals, we could easily have been on the end of a 5-0 there with Fuchs' error and the offside (imo) wrongly called in favour and that's just the obvious chances.

We aren't making it easy for ourselves. We are sitting far too deep with defenders who evidently don't deal well with that kind of pressure and offer precisely 0 scoring threat. How we expect to beat teams, hell even draw with them, when these situations arise I don't know. Vardy never really had a look in and is our only obvious outlet for goals with Slimani away. Something is fundamentally wrong. Southampton are a decent side but they made us look complete and utter mugs today.

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

My cat just did a shit in the garden. It was blue with a small white stripe. It stank as well. But it did have better movement.

I would get that checked out by the vet. I think your cat has some problems....

The scary thing is, we need to think about strengthening for the Championship.

Absolute shocking performance yet again and i can't see where our next points come from? i also can't see who is worse than us?

Claudio has to go, sorry.

Hoping Ranieri doesn't get sacked and leaves on mutual consent. 

Zero effort. And you know what is really the kicker? These players aren't going anyway for the next 3-4 years because of their insane wages. 

They should be embarrassed and ashamed. Morgan should never wear the shirt again. If Ranieri wants to stay he needs to start calling them out, telling them how shit they are and dropping them. This will only continue because we treat the players like they're bigger than the club. 

To be quite frank, everyone associated with that performance today should be ashamed of themselves. Ranieri has been poor this season, very poor, and it won't be surprising if he's gone in the near future, but the players need to have a long look in the mirror as well. Even if they don't like the manager, even if they are demotivated, there should at the very least be a little professional pride, something to drive them on to make a bit of effort - but it's not there. They are getting spanked by every opponent, and they don't care. They are harangued in the media, and they don't care. If that was me, no matter how pissed off I was, I'd want to put in a bit of bloody effort, just to get something back at the long queue of snipers lined up to slag us off. These players seem to have given up on that though. Maybe, if last season was the peak, then they should just retire now, en-masse, because they quite clearly can't be bothered with playing football at a professional level. It's awful watching this team, which embodied everything anyone could love on a team, turn up every week and roll over like a dying animal.

Not 1 player had a good game, not 1 looked like they cared schmiechel laughing with Tadic at the end Simpson took an age to take a throw in, Chilwell and Musa best players last week but left out, bring Albright on on half time?????? No defenders still, let Hernandez go, absolute joke the club us a joke I'm so glad I didn't go to this one 

Just now, Struwwelpeter60 said:

What exactly would a new manager change?

Have Burnley got a better squad than us? I personally don't think so, but maybe that's part of the problem. My point is, would Sean Dyche for example do better with this set players right now. I think so. I'm not saying we should sack Claudio and appoint Sean Dyche, but a manager can make a difference. 

Cant say I've ever been this embarrassed of a Leicester City performance in a very long time Shocking is a total understatement,We need to replace the back four as soon as we can Morgan and Huth we're awful they complimented Southampton today and not for the first time this season they were left on their arses today with their thumbs well and truly buried up their arse!

Its hard to say where to start to sort this shit out we need to before it's too late 40 points Claudio I think we will be lucky to get 30!!

No positives at all, can't defend Claudio he set up a narrow formation against the side who like to use width....he is totally to blame for the bizarre formations...the players aren't blameless, but I think a lot of it is due to a major loss of confidence in the manager. Morgan and Huth have been truly exposed today. 

No no point in even picking apart the performance because there wasn't one, Southampton had a training session today and got theee pretty pathetic goals..the pundits will rip us apart and rightly so, we need fresh faces, both in management and players...we are currently the worst team in the prem, and there is no signs of letting it up. We are sinking quicker than the titanic and it's embarrassing to watch. 

- Wrong tactics, questionable subs.

- Soton  lost their FIVE last games and yet trashed us without even fgearing up.

- Obviously came for the draw and got punished for that, since we don't have a defense up for it. 

- Can't understand why Chilwell didn't play.

- Okazaki proved that he's not a starter anymore. Why he didn't go out at HT is a mystery. 

- Someone please explain why hernandez or benny are not playing while Morgan is having a mare game in game out.

I think Ranieri lost the plot and the team. Players look completely clueless and demotivated, already beaten before even starting, and I just don't buy the "higher paid, don't care anymore".

Archived