Posted (edited)

As you were...

C65lle_WsAE3th7.jpg

Edited by tom27111

Let's have it.

:scarf:

Posted (edited)

No Musa!

Subs are Zieler, Chilwell, Amartey, King Gray, Ulloa, Slimani in case anyone can't read the fine print!

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs

last years team minus Kante plus Ndidi.

Gotta be happy with that

The usual suspects :D 

Musa and Mendy still not on the list...

Come on Leicester :scarf:

We'll see Shakey's tactical nous here.

Mendy is slightly injured and not fit, according to Shakey, although I suspect he'll have impress in Premier 2 before he's back in the squad.

Come on Leicester

We are underdogs here but were the whole of last season. Excited and nervous.

Looks like Shakes has really fallen out with Musa, guess that's one less in the Summer. Mendy rumoured to be going on loan. Slimani maybe off to China. So long as we keep the best, Ndidi I really don't care.

Recon we need to score at least 3 tonight to get into the final 8, can't see Huth and Morgan keeping error free all night.

Don't know if anyone spotted but Kante was quite good again last night.Time to show we can manage OK thankyou

Posted (edited)

Sevilla playing 3 at the back according to official team sheet. If they're trying to play like Pep/Man City, could play into our hands?

Edited by FireFox

Strange angle of those white flags on TV, looked like the stand was full of Ku Klux Klan !

Thing is, though, these professional footballers who have been portrayed as the lowest of the low also happen to be the champions of England. Perhaps, then, we can grudgingly admit that they do have some good qualities. And maybe now everyone’s calmed down, might it be possible for us to acknowledge that while nobody can take away Claudio Ranieri’s achievements last season, the Italian’s magic had worn off long before the time he was handed his P45 (and an enviable severance package)? The truth is that Leicester were going down under Ranieri. It was time for a change. Players who looked lost and confused a month ago have been rejuvenated under Roberto Di Matteo Craig Shakespeare and Leicester have won two games on the bounce since parting company with Ranieri. Stretch that winning streak to three matches here and they could keep their European Cup dream alive. Worth the hassle? Worth the hassle.

The media have somewhat changed their tune...

image.jpg.5a6433db08ff479da5d06e74f9e9eb3d.jpg

Just checked out the officials, they're all Italian whilst the UEFA delegate is a Koch from Germany.

I dunno. I probably wouldn't rely on the good will of all those referees. Careful with those elbows Huth...

I'm watching the Fox stream tonight coming through clean and crisp, Cant stand the monotone non expert Owen spouting on BT.

My god the pundits on BT spouted some rubbish.

What do you think the odds are on vards getting a red card in the first five mins ??

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

My god the pundits on BT spouted some rubbish.

They gotta be better than FS1 though.

What have BT been saying (do I even want to know)?  Watching a fox stream, they seemed fairly upbeat about us tbf, no talk of betrayal so far.

2 minutes ago, FireFox said:

They gotta be better than FS1 though.

lol what have they done wrong?  Did I miss something?

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

What have BT been saying (do I even want to know)?  Watching a fox stream, they seemed fairly upbeat about us tbf, no talk of betrayal so far.

Yeah, but they defended diving.

Those clips of Kasper reminded me of how hard he had to work in the first leg, forget my  2-1 forecast I've changed my mind, we could need at least a 4-2.