Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Josh Gordon set to sign for Leicester

On 21/03/2017 at 17:44, onekeithweller said:

A staggering work of heartbreaking genius.

Ha ha! Seemed appropriate if Gordon does sign and the rocket cycle thumbnails the others posted meant I could'nt resist!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked it.

52 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

Ha ha! Seemed appropriate if Gordon does sign and the rocket cycle thumbnails the others posted meant I could'nt resist!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked it.

Can you print the words out so SK1 and the kop can belt it out lollol

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

Can you print the words out so SK1 and the kop can belt it out lollol

Frank, a-ah, Raquel made a pass at him

Birch, a-ah, He kissed everyone of us

Gaz, a-ah, He's a Lineker
Muzzy, a-ah, He scored the incredible....

*I could go on?...* :chant:

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the u23s game Vs United.

Gordon was rotating with Ulche between LW/CF. He has a lot of pace and aggression and a nice first touch. Put in some very hard tackles & one of their players had to go off after 20mins due to a tackle from Gordon.

He had a few chances, one cleared off the line, one good save from the keeper and another chance was going in, if not for an unlucky headed deflection off the defender.

During the periods he was playing CF, when we didn't have the ball you could hear Beaglehole constantly telling him where to be, when to press, etc. Probably not yet used to the workrate required off the ball.

Overall his touch, pace and aggression stood out the most. So perhaps our coaches think with those attributes he can be coached into a better, more all round player.

As for the rest of our players, none of them stood out really apart from Dean Hammond lol .

Archived