Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 09/03/2017 at 21:05, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Finished what's been made so far of Silicon Valley - easily my favourite comedy since Master of None, absolutely brilliant.

The logo on the garage door has me in stitches every time. So childish but so funny.

"I'm sorry, Morty, it's a bummer... in reality you're as dumb as they come...

..and I needed those seeds REAL bad and I had to give them up; just to get your PARENTS off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more.

And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Morty...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Morty!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com......."

42 minutes ago, ttfn said:

"I'm sorry, Morty, it's a bummer... in reality you're as dumb as they come...

..and I needed those seeds REAL bad and I had to give them up; just to get your PARENTS off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more.

And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Morty...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Morty!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com......."

Don't get excited but...:

6 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Absolute love Robot Wars. Some terrible judges decisions though - can only think Bobby Madley was on the panel. 

Just put it on now, lost track of time, didn't realise it was 7pm! So I'll see what you mean. Their just introducing the first 4 teams. Never get why people make crushers, the weapon is too slow to catch anything out. Flippers, shunters and especially anything with a spinner are more effective, anything that causes carnage quickly.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Just put it on now, lost track of time, didn't realise it was 7pm! So I'll see what you mean. Their just introducing the first 4 teams. Never get why people make crushers, the weapon is too slow to catch anything out. Flippers, shunters and especially anything with a spinner are more effective, anything that causes carnage quickly.

When you get to the second group stage match you'll see what I mean. Worst decision since Tornado won season six of the original run.

Edited by The Doctor

12 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

When you get to the second group stage match you'll see what I mean. Worst decision since Tornado won season six of the original run.

Misread that as second group match and was wondering how someone went through when two robots died! lol 

26 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Wtf?!? How did they give that to Cherub? PP3D battered it!

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Exactly. Drop kicked it through the arena wall. Swear they only got it because they're kids.

That's what I assumed.

I like these robots with the spinning disks, cause a ton of damage. PP3D is a shite design though.

Edited by Facecloth

Been watching Legion. Good but a little confusing in parts.. Thought it was going to be a Heroes/ X-Men type of thing with different characters with special abilities but it is just the one mainly and his problems. A psychological drama. 

13 hours ago, Facecloth said:

That's what I assumed.

I like these robots with the spinning disks, cause a ton of damage. PP3D is a shite design though.

There is a clip going around on Facebook that one of the losing team went off in a strop when he heard that his team has lost against bunch of kids lol

16 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

New series of Top Gear so much better thn the last and, dare I say it, the last few series, which had been getting stale for a while.

Can't agree with you. I have watched the last two and found them both to be dull and disappointing. All 3 presenters are one-dimensional and Matt le Blanc just tries to hard plus it feels wrong to have an American presenter on it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

New series of Top Gear so much better thn the last and, dare I say it, the last few series, which had been getting stale for a while.

It's better than the last series with Evans but it's going a bit for to say it's better than the last few series of Clarkson, May and Hammond. Even a stale Clarkson and co are a miles better than these.

4 hours ago, The Blur said:

There is a clip going around on Facebook that one of the losing team went off in a strop when he heard that his team has lost against bunch of kids lol

Yeah one guy did storm off. Afterwards he claimed he was upset at his team for experimenting with a new weapon in crucial match.