Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Parasyte: The Grey. Korean show based on the anime with the same name. Loved the anime and thought the show was really good (binged all 6 episodes last night).

Excellent season finale and setup for a hopefull 2nd season.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Parasyte: The Grey. Korean show based on the anime with the same name. Loved the anime and thought the show was really good (binged all 6 episodes last night).

Excellent season finale and setup for a hopefull 2nd season.  

I was debating to watch this as i also quite liked the Anime. Think ill give it a go

• Like 1

On 16/04/2024 at 20:45, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm only three episodes in and resisting the temptation to binge. 

I love it

Yes same here.  Walton Goggins has been brilliant in everything I have seen him in from The Shield, Justified and this.

On 23/04/2024 at 17:44, Dr The Singh said:

Enjoyed Fallout, first few episodes was as smelly as the cheese after that it got really interesting 

I thought the first few episodes were fine; it just took some getting used to. Having never really played the games, the initial reaction is a bit "What the f*** is this"... then you get through that and as you say it's actually interesting and entertaining. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Palestinian chicken is one of the best episodes of telly ever. And funkhousers joke he tells (you’ll know when he does) is just the best.

Don't think I've ever laughed as much at 30 minutes of TV as I did that episode. Brilliant.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Watched the last episode of Shogun the other day a little anti climax given how good episode 9 was but a great watch overall.

8/10 for me.

I'd agree with that, felt like it was building towards a big battle but instead just kind of ended. 

Needed a bit more Samurai vs Samurai and less Seppuku imo but still very good

• Like 1

On 30/04/2024 at 22:41, Silebyfox_89 said:

Watched the last episode of Shogun the other day a little anti climax given how good episode 9 was but a great watch overall.

8/10 for me.

On 01/05/2024 at 09:56, EnderbyFox said:

I'd agree with that, felt like it was building towards a big battle but instead just kind of ended. 

Needed a bit more Samurai vs Samurai and less Seppuku imo but still very good

The more I think about the finale, the better I think it is. It's much more open-ended and maybe more bleak - but at the same time it's also satisfying. 

This is in many ways as good or superior to GoT.

The acting, the script, the visuals and soundscape and music are all excellent.

• Like 1