Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Foods That You Hate

Not much really.

But in Cambodia they tried to get me to eat baluk.

In Singapore, I was given crab roe. I normally like Caviar etc but this crab was a fertile mertile and it was a bucket loads.

Tripe isn't a favourite either.

Mushrooms ew yuk

I thought you had a decent palate. I'm disappointed!!

My mum used to cook liver for my old dog when we were training him, apparently dog's love it and will do anything for it. The smell alone put me off, as you say made me feel sick and used to give me a headache everytime.

Love(d) Chilli Con Carne but went out and got heavily pissed after eating it once and i've never been able to face it since.

Coconut is utterly foul. Everything about it is disgusting. The flavour, the texture, the horrible bits it leaves in your mouth etc...

Call me a snob but I also will not go near chicken nuggets. I love proper fried chicken but not that processed crap. Utterly foul.

Not much really.

But in Cambodia they tried to get me to eat baluk.

In Singapore, I was given crab roe. I normally like Caviar etc but this crab was a fertile mertile and it was a bucket loads.

Tripe isn't a favourite either.

I thought you had a decent palate. I'm disappointed!!

My palate is very sophisticated but when it comes to fungi, I am simply disgusted. 

My palate is very sophisticated but when it comes to fungi, I am simply disgusted.

I've seen your cooking! That's why I'm so surprised.

Which ones have you had? And how have they been prepared? There are so many varieties, and so many different ways of cooking them.

I've seen your cooking! That's why I'm so surprised.

Which ones have you had? And how have they been prepared? There are so many varieties, and so many different ways of cooking them.

All the main ones.

Mainly fried.

Archived