Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Foods That You Hate

Water melon and cucumber. If I want the taste of water, I'll drink water without that horrible vegatation taste that comes with the aforementioned

You're colon will thank you if you do.

Avocado and coconut. Bleurgh.

Oh and anything organ related. Just can't eat liver or kidney.

Cheese, all of it, goes back to a childhood cheese related incident, I have since avoided it at all costs despite people's obsession with using it in its sauce form to either smear over or ooze out of what is otherwise perfectly decent food.

I feel there's a pretty good story to be told here..or is it too traumatic to relive?

Mushrooms*, olives**, smoked fish, tinned tuna, beef tomatoes, Linda McCartney sausages, cardamom - all revolting.

A year ago I'd have said goats cheese, but that's now my favourite pizza topping.

*I have had nice mushrooms once or twice. The other thousand times they have been slimy garbage.

**I have only had 1 olive that I've been able to swallow. I try them quite often as they look really nice, but they bloody aren't.

Why did Rincey say he hates baked beans but strangely likes chili con carne? That's like saying "I hate Lord of the Rings but for some reason I love jet-skis"

Guest seanfox778

Mushrooms are just pointless, detest them! Those people who ask if you'd like some spaghetti bolognese or some lasagna and without warning they've smuggled some of the slimey buggers in, what is with these sick ba*****s? Not too keen on olives or liver either. Pretty sure I'd eat anything else.

Archived