Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Foods That You Hate

Baked beans and brown sauce on the other hand is an epicurial  delight.

is Brown sauce a Midlands upwards thing?we do not have a bottle in the house and no one i know does but we were in Birmingham this weekend and it was vice versa,ruined my bacon rolls( not cobs that's a swan)

Olives, Cinnamon, Nuts, Cucumber just to name a few

Some dirty mare put cucumber in my gin and tonic the other day. She may as well have drank it and backwash drooled it back into my glass while staring at me.

Some dirty mare put cucumber in my gin and tonic the other day. She may as well have drank it and backwash drooled it back into my glass while staring at me.

lol A friend of mine eats a whole cucumber everyday. He just takes a big stick of it to work and eats it. Looks so wrong.

is Brown sauce a Midlands upwards thing?we do not have a bottle in the house and no one i know does but we were in Birmingham this weekend and it was vice versa,ruined my bacon rolls( not cobs that's a swan)

Somebody really ought to travel to Cambridge to do missionary work.

The thought that anybody would have to suffer a lamb roast without horseradish sauce makes me want to break into tears.

Horseradish? That's a beef condiment! Not that I like it, but alongside some mustard that's beef all day long. A good bit of heat seems to compliment cow flesh.

Acceptable lamb condiments/sauces include: Bread, gravy, mint, and possibly yogurt if you're going mediterranean/kebab type stuff or north african grub.

Horseradish? That's a beef condiment! Not that I like it, but alongside some mustard that's beef all day long. A good bit of heat seems to compliment cow flesh.

Acceptable lamb condiments/sauces include: Bread, gravy, mint, and possibly yogurt if you're going mediterranean/kebab type stuff or north african grub.

I've had it with lamb as long as I can remember and I wouldn't change a thing.

Archived