Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest

Wasyl

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wasyl started the season a little weakly and then became our best player for a few games before he lost his place. since he's been back in he has been immense again.

 

This is the oldest man on the pitch yesterday yet he was everywhere - in both boxes. 34 and with legs. What a player.

Posted

I will be the first to admit I thought he would be a total liability in the Premiership

He has learnt very quickly about what you can and can't get away with ( elbows etc ) which has improved him immensely as a defender

Fair play to the lad

Posted

Was gutted that they took him off. Thought it was his best performance in a City shirt.

I thought it was his best game too. Got took off because he got injured.

Posted

He could have suffered a tricky foot injury yesterday. Metatarsal territory? That could have been his season swansong. Hope not.

Seen him leave after the game.. Didn't look to be limping had a bit of bandage on but ran off into the crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

I wish we'd signed Wasilewski when he was younger. A player of his energy, commitment and quality is a rare find in modern football and to have had him longer than the last couple seasons of his career would have been brilliant!

Posted

Definitely his best display, one tackle in the first half was immense, he's been solid all season and I was baffled that he lost his place to Upson who's been so injury prone there's no way he can get another contract.

Posted

Definitely his best display, one tackle in the first half was immense, he's been solid all season and I was baffled that he lost his place to Upson who's been so injury prone there's no way he can get another contract.

I think we bought Upson hoping he'd be the "Huth" that our team desperately needed.

Posted

Wasilewski along with Cambiasso are my fave players. Love them both. Hope they both stay next season. 

Posted

This is one Polish person I definitely dont begrudge living and working in England.

Along with all the Polish Free Fighters from WW2 and their relatives. :rolleyes:

Posted

Would easily give him another contract - he has the legs and the experience. 

 

Also think he's a pretty likeable guy in the dressing room / training ground. Can see him being one of Pearson's men when he decides to hang up his boots.

Posted

I wish we'd signed Wasilewski when he was younger. A player of his energy, commitment and quality is a rare find in modern football and to have had him longer than the last couple seasons of his career would have been brilliant!

 

Well yeah, but a few years ago we were in League 1 whereas he was winning the Jupiler League every year and playing in Europe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...