Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Yeah I agree with people, think it looks a lot better on schlupp than it does morgan.

2e068d8115e16f84f5abfc6dc374c85a.jpg

Still reserving judgement til I've seen it in person though. Anyone have any idea when the away and third kits will be announced?

Looks epic there!

The gold trim is very nice, looks prestige!

Still think I prefer this seasons though. The collars going to be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree with people, think it looks a lot better on schlupp than it does morgan.

2e068d8115e16f84f5abfc6dc374c85a.jpg

Still reserving judgement til I've seen it in person though. Anyone have any idea when the away and third kits will be announced?

Haha I've only just noticed but it's definitely striped the shirt isn't it? Hopefully it'll be a good feature in person and gives it depth

Konch instagrammed his kids in it and collar looks huge in that photo. King power logo also huge. Might give it a miss on those groun. Still love this year's.

It don't look that bad on the pic konch put up but official pics look rubbish and look at the faces they have... [emoji17] think they prefer this seasons like we do.. I'll get one at some point but I'm in no rush prefer this seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minimal gold on the shirt and then loads on the shorts and socks just doesn't look right. The White shorts would have looked better.

If it has gold lettering and numbers it will look crap. If it has white, it could redeem itself.

Just have to accept we are now just a big King Power advert.

So from the pictures I've seen, on whatever size Morgan and Ulloa wear (L/XL?) the Puma and badge are really high and not aligned? But on whatever size Schlupp and Vardy wear, they look fine. Can someone confirm this?

So from the pictures I've seen, on whatever size Morgan and Ulloa wear (L/XL?) the Puma and badge are really high and not aligned? But on whatever size Schlupp and Vardy wear, they look fine. Can someone confirm this?

I can confirm that that's not Jamie Vardy...

"worst kit av ever seen in all my years down the football" they cried, completely forgetting that this abortion ever existed

leicester-07-home_1.jpg

DEAR GOD STOP, MY EYES

Looks better on the official pics.

Even the blue shorts, which I may have mentioned I don't like once or eight times, don't look too bad.

As long as we play like Chelsea as well as looking like them I'll be happy.

How do we know the owners are responsible for the gold though?

The fact we've had it three seasons in a row is unlikely to be a coincidence IMO. If colours were entirely down to the manufacturer I would hope they'd realise that gold isn't part of our club colours and tone it down a bit.

Looks better on the official pics.

Even the blue shorts, which I may have mentioned I don't like once or eight times, don't look too bad.

As long as we play like Chelsea as well as looking like them I'll be happy.

Chelsea have white socks and tend to wear a lighter shade of blue. We won't look like anyone else wearing all blue (except Wimbledon, sort of).

Just have to accept we are now just a big King Power advert.

As opposed to previous seasons when the branding has been barely noticeable?

Archived