Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Do they just pick random players for these kit release pictures? Schlupp King and Morgan.

Morgan always looks so awkward in these photos.

It looks nice but why couldnt they have just got Morgan a shirt where the puma logo isn't out of position.

The V shaped neck looks less pronounced in the player modelled photo with someone wearing it than the pre-production drawings seen previously, which makes the kit look better. The new King Power logo looks smart too. It's just the blue shorts - Leicester should play in white shorts in my opinion.

Not as good as this year's, but still looks quite nice and classy.

Really liking the blue shaded stripe effect though.

Kit looks odd on Morgan with the logos too high up, but maybe that's because he's just built?

I really like it. Not sure until seeing it in person if I like it as much as this years but I'm more than happy with it. At the end of the day it's a football shirt with our badge on and it's the right colour. What's to moan about?

This thread has been an awful lot like our season since the first leaks...

Starts off with everyone saying how good it is and expecting big things, then it took a huge nose dive with the leaked pic of Morgan and it was almost universally considered poor, (but the 'performance' (design) was good, just bad 'result' (execution)). Then we get the official reveal, and it seems to have done just enough to be considered a success.

No idea what's going on with Morgans kit though - did they give him a dodgy kit for the photo shoot, or is that something that's gone wrong in editing? It's bizarre...

Schlupp looks like he's been dressed by his mum for a formal event and really doesn't want to be seen wearing what he is. 

Shorts and socks are vile. Shirt - depends on material and fit for me. Design is alright.

Minimal gold on the shirt and then loads on the shorts and socks just doesn't look right. The White shorts would have looked better.

If it has gold lettering and numbers it will look crap. If it has white, it could redeem itself.

I don't like it. It's dull compared with last seasons, which was a great model.

Also it's blue and white for me, not all blue.

Saying that, I think the away ones look smart both the black and white versions.

But this is dull, which is a shame as we have had two cracking designs the last two years. They were pure class.

The other angles make it look a lot better. I know some aren't a fan of the all blue but a lot of our glory days were in the all blue and it's pretty unique, not many teams play in an all-blue kit in England. It's a yes from me :thumbup:

Yeah I agree with people, think it looks a lot better on schlupp than it does morgan.

2e068d8115e16f84f5abfc6dc374c85a.jpg

Still reserving judgement til I've seen it in person though. Anyone have any idea when the away and third kits will be announced?

Archived