Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

the commentator on my stream said something like "he often looks effortless in his play" which i think was a kind way of saying he rarely looks like his has a clue what he's doing.

And yet he continues to be an ever present in a side third in the most competitive division on the planet.

And you continue to criticise!

lol

And yet he continues to be an ever present in a side third in the most competitive division on the planet.

And you continue to criticise!

lol

You realise scouse isn't criticising him so much as laughing at him, because he's a very funny player to watch. 

I like Schlupp, but thought his mind was elsewhere today!

When he ran that ball out of play after 3 mins, you knew he was gonna have a long afternoon. But to be fair got in a crucial header near the end.

Yep, great bit of defensive play with lambert and rondon (i think) waiting at the back post charging in to head home an equaliser. got a great leap in at the right time, although i did have very worrying visions of him planting the header in our top corner by mistake :D 

Tbf the effortless part was about how much power he generates without trying and was a massive compliment

yeah but it came just after he'd absolutely blasted another cross out for a throw in on the other side of the pitch. it's almost like he has no control over the strength of his passing and shooting. it's bizarre (but funny).

Yep, great bit of defensive play with lambert and rondon (i think) waiting at the back post charging in to head home an equaliser. got a great leap in at the right time, although i did have very worrying visions of him planting the header in our top corner by mistake :D

Frank Sinclair style.

Archived