Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

That last answer was like one of his runs down the wing where he starts off looking like the best player in the world then runs out of steam and punts the ball into the crowd just so he can get back in position.

• 2 months later...

I thought he done very well today when he came on. Straight into the action and added more width to our play which we need to stretch their defence.

It was also nice to see him display some confidence by taking on players. a real bonus to have him back and the obvious replacement for Kante if he's out on Tuesday against WBA.

I thought he done very well today when he came on. Straight into the action and added more width to our play which we need to stretch their defence.

It was also nice to see him display some confidence by taking on players. a real bonus to have him back and the obvious replacement for Kante if he's out on Tuesday against WBA.

Schlupp an obvious replacement for Kante? What am I reading.

Schlupp is decent. Ranieri will turn him into some player. Reminds me of Bale when he first joined Spurs. I honestly think in a few years he's going to be unstoppable when he gets going, his strength and pace are immense, just needs to sort his decision making out. Can tackle too, which you sometimes forget, I can see him owning that left wing.

A post by someone who knows nothing about football I would say!

Schlupp isn't a replacement for anyone,we've moved up a level now and he is nowhere near that level.

To be fair mate your post isn't far off the one you are slating. You must have a short memory, he helped us stretch Norwich.

Ha! Shlupp is the obvious replacement? Why are you called clever fox??

I don't understand why he tries to go through fullbacks rather than round them.

He's a runner not a football.

Best thing about him is the way Claudio says his name.

he'd be more use to us if he was an actual football tbh

Archived