Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Seriously, this has been the most boring day in a few weeks as far as rumors and such. I hate it!

A few years back, we'd have been glad not to hear names thrown around at all.

Makes for a welcome change as opposed to see dodgy Hungarian or Iranian players being mentioned. :D

A few years back, we'd have been glad not to hear names thrown around at all.

Makes for a welcome change as opposed to see dodgy Hungarian or Iranian players being mentioned. :D

Fact

Some ridiculously short memories on here.

being linked with Odemwingie on twitter

Linked on an account called  transfer central... no idea if they are reliable or not.... I would hazard a guess that anyone who thinks they know the inner dealings of every club is probably making it all up...

Linked on an account called transfer central... no idea if they are reliable or not.... I would hazard a guess that anyone who thinks they know the inner dealings of every club is probably making it all up...

You know it's bullshit when they've said we'll pay 3.5million for a free agent.

You know it's bullshit when they've said we'll pay 3.5million for a free agent.

yeah  must admit i didnt read it properly... maybe they meant a 3.5million deal? which could mean wages and signing on fee...

yeah  must admit i didnt read it properly... maybe they meant a 3.5million deal? which could mean wages and signing on fee...

More like it.

That'd be around 500k signing on fee and 28k a week wages.

Linked on an account called  transfer central... no idea if they are reliable or not.... I would hazard a guess that anyone who thinks they know the inner dealings of every club is probably making it all up...

If an account is faceless, and claims to have the "inside track and exclusives" from all the big clubs (Indykaila etc), then they almost certainly know fook-all.

But fans still hang off their every tweet as if they're genuinely in-the-know. These fans probably need their heads testing but there you go.

If an account is faceless, and claims to have the "inside track and exclusives" from all the big clubs (Indykaila etc), then they almost certainly know fook-all.

But fans still hang off their every tweet as if they're genuinely in-the-know. These fans probably need their heads testing but there you go.

Dicks follow cùnts, standard really.

To be honest would rather listen to a link from a fan in my local in Great Yarmouth than a Twitter link.

To be honest would rather listen to a link from a fan in my local in Great Yarmouth than a Twitter link.

Well someone in the Rumbold Arms told me that Gary Lineker is considering coming out of retirement to spearhead our attack next season. He's hoping to earn an England recall so he can take back second place in the goalscoring list from Rooney.

Well someone in the Rumbold Arms told me that Gary Lineker is considering coming out of retirement to spearhead our attack next season. He's hoping to earn an England recall so he can take back second place in the goalscoring list from Rooney.

#bantz

Archived