Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Trust me you do not want Gabby Agbonlahor here, if he can't get the Villa team then surely he can't be that good. The lads past it, hasn't been good since Martin O'Neill left Villa. Very lazy player with an terrible attitude. 

The fat cant has three women on the go ..his legs have gone....let alone his bollocks..trust me..

I'd rather lick Fuch Me Moore's sh*tty hands than sign gabby aggaeagahbaglahor.

I think u going a bit far.

I would rather where a forest shirt (for ten seconds) then gabby join us.

Would have to set fire to it after and wash myself in pure acid.

That's about it I think. lol

In the interest of being fair, a lot of people said that about Albrigton.

Albrighton's been alright but he's got important limitations too at the level we're aiming for. It's not to late to work on at least one of them but I'm not convinced it'll happen. Some players - Vardy, Drinkwater, Kante, Morgan, do improve. Others - Ulloa, Albrighton, King (latterly) and Schlupp don't seem to. Gabby's the last player we need here. Villa have been in longterm freefall for reasons - and he seems to have been one of them.

Uuurgh god no. My mates had a villa season ticket from a kid and he hates him. He said if you cut him he would bleed claret and blue but h'es stolen a living for years.

Pure bullshit.

I'm not surprised, seeing as your mate stole the poor boy's ticket...

Although, saying that, its a Villa ticket so your mate was probably doing the kid a favour lol

;)

Archived