Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

Guest LCFC_World

Come on Wednesday! Can't stand these. Look what happened to Watford after their pitch invasion. lol

Guest LCFC_World

Hull have gone down in by estimations after that. Don't mind a pitch invasion but come on, some idiots there.

Come on Wednesday! Can't stand these. Look what happened to Watford after their pitch invasion. lol

And in fairness to Watford, at least they won/scored/played well prior to their pitch invasion. This is really embarrassing.

That's the thing I hate about pitch invasions you get pricks either in opposition players faces or in front of opposition fans.

Can still remember being at Stoke when we got relegated and some of their fans just celebrating in front of the away end.

Derby look a decent side when they want to be. They need to mix that up with pragmatism. If we played Derby they'd have 60% possession but we'd win 4-0. It's piss easy to play against them.

That's the thing I hate about pitch invasions you get pricks either in opposition players faces or in front of opposition fans.

Can still remember being at Stoke when we got relegated and some of their fans just celebrating in front of the away end.

Seen the bloke in the face of the Derby manager?

He must be well in his 40s/50s but he was acting like a pre-teen who has just megged his mate or something.

I wish the Derby gaffer had just slapped him down a peg or two.

I agree both clubs are pretty big clubs and deserve to be in the premier league, out of the two I'd prefer Derby to come up so we've got an East Midlands Derby next year.

Derby are not bigger than us and the only reason i wanted them up was for the free 6 points we get from them annually.

Unfortunately I think Hull are a better side than Wednesday and they have the experience and game management to get it done.

Seen the bloke in the face of the Derby manager?

He must be well in his 40s/50s but he was acting like a pre-teen who has just megged his mate or something.

I wish the Derby gaffer had just slapped him down a peg or two.

I know, the ****. Wassall did very well to ignore and then walk over to the away end.

Please explain to me the hate for Hull. They've always been a tinpot club. I don't really care if they come up or not. I'm as indifferent to them as I am to Wigan and Burnley.

Archived