Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

lol Derby are absolute arse paste, how have they made it anywhere near the Play-Offs like that?

They had no idea what to do with the ball in possession, I know Hull are defending a two goal lead for most of the second half but Derbys play amounted to pass around midfield, attackers make little movement, gain two yards from thirty out and have a pop if youre lucky; even luckier you get a corner you can do sod all with. Its incredible how inept that club is, every season the same result with no gains from homogeneous growth under Clough to heavy investment under McClaren and Clement, theyve now taken to giving Harry Redknapp a phone to the bench from the executive boxes to call in Darren Bent on the 85th minute

Hull - they did well tbh. In complete control of that game but please, please dont have them up again.

Another hilarious bottle job from Derby.

Lets hope hull lose in the final can't bloody stand them! You just know they are going to win it though.

I hope to god we never become a club like Derby who spout absolute drivel like "the Derby way". They've been second tier also rans for years and they go on about the Derby way. I'm glad there's no such thing as "the Leicester way". Utterly embarrassing. West Ham and Tottenham also spout that nonsense too.

Guest FriendlyRam

As a derby fan I can safely say I'm sick of the chokes tbh.. not good enough today but ffs, how many more times can we put ourselves in the autos at xmas and not see it through?!?!.. the fans are becoming bored of it, same crap season after season, get to the top playing well, and then absolutely bottle it.

Mel Morris can spend all the money he likes but when your putting the fecking kiddie coach in charge of them your not going to get very far... I think the derby way is showing clubs how to bottle it from promising positions.... only brighton could say something similar what with them being in the playoffs in 3 of the past 4 seasons and not ever making it to Wembley (if they fail to do so monday)... clubs have a way to go to catch our lot up though, the 'how to screw up promotion season by season guide' by Derby County Football Club.

Keogh is captain material and a defence should be built around him.... only here at DCFC lol

As a derby fan I can safely say I'm sick of the chokes tbh.. not good enough today but ffs, how many more times can we put ourselves in the autos at xmas and not see it through?!?!.. the fans are becoming bored of it, same crap season after season, get to the top playing well, and then absolutely bottle it.

Mel Morris can spend all the money he likes but when your putting the fecking kiddie coach in charge of them your not going to get very far... I think the derby way is showing clubs how to bottle it from promising positions.... only brighton could say something similar what with them being in the playoffs in 3 of the past 4 seasons and not ever making it to Wembley (if they fail to do so monday)... clubs have a way to go to catch our lot up though, the 'how to screw up promotion season by season guide' by Derby County Football Club.

Keogh is captain material and a defence should be built around him.... only here at DCFC lol.

The amount spent by your mob will probably see you fail FFP too now (if you don't go up?)

Keogh is captain material and a defence should be built around him.... only here at DCFC lol.

Get Nigel Pearson in. He will sort you out and get you promoted within 2 years. 3 max, depending on how much rebuilding there's needed.

Keogh is captain material and a defence should be built around him.... only here at DCFC lol

I was thinking that yesterday for you was probably worse overall than our defeats. Our moments were brief incidents in close matches where we'd given everything. You looked flat and lifeless for most of the game for no real reason. That 90 minutes would hurt more than a missed penalty after a right old battle.

Guest FriendlyRam

The amount spent by your mob will probably see you fail FFP too now (if you don't go up?)

We're probably right on the edge at the very least.

What concerns me though isn't the FFP, because quite frankly I'd take a 1 in 1 out type embargo, it'd keep us from wasting more money, but its the fact we don't have a manager lined up and we're already thinking of splashing 2,5m on Hanley from Blackburn.......... the clubs has lost it under Morris imo. We're doing a Forest sadly :(  

How great would it be if Sheffield Wednesday were back in the top flight for the first time in 16 years?

Proud history (149 years)

Wonderful name in football

Thai owner

Great stadium

Vardy's youth club (how about that for a return to Hillsborough?)

Archived