Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

It's great for us that we have two brilliant wingers on form in Mahrez and Albrighton. We have so much pace, the most we have had in my lifetime certainly. Mahrez at 400k was an absolute steal. I'm sure big clubs will come knocking but I hope he stays until the end of the season at the very least. At least we know we can demand a big fee now he has signed his new contract.

how much does everyone who's played in midfield since we got promoted cost altogether? 

king, hammond, cambiasso, james, drinky, riyad, albrighton, jeff & even GTF and nuge in the hole? less than one george boyd? 

how much does everyone who's played in midfield since we got promoted cost altogether? 

king, hammond, cambiasso, james, drinky, riyad, albrighton, jeff & even GTF and nuge in the hole? less than one george boyd? 

Depends how much Hammond cost - if he's less than ~500k then that bunch you've named cost less than George Boyd, once you chuck in Kante it shoots up.

Depends how much Hammond cost - if he's less than ~500k then that bunch you've named cost less than George Boyd, once you chuck in Kante it shoots up.

oh yeah i forgot we signed kante

Gradel starts tonight at Anfield. So gutted we didn't get him back. He'll tear them apart if he's in the mood.

I'd have stuck him on the right against Gomez. Clyne can match him

Are you including GTF's food costs into that though?

Archived